Dumping Deuces in Package Car Trash Can. "on topic"

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Let management deal with it. Notify them that you have a biohazard issue and won't take the package car out until it is cleaned up. You are not qualified to clean up biohazard. I'm guessing they will figure it out soon after.

For heaven sake woman, use a couple DR bags inside eack other like the other drivers and throw it away in a dumpster somewhere.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_0153.JPG
Let management deal with it. Notify them that you have a biohazard issue and won't take the package car out until it is cleaned up. You are not qualified to clean up biohazard. I'm guessing they will figure it out soon after.

For heaven sake woman, use a couple DR bags inside eack other like the other drivers and throw it away in a dumpster somewhere.

NXA

Well since you are sharing I've got a story as well. Sometime in my first 5 years as a utility driver I was in a very rural area delivering.

I had a bad situation where I had to go in the back of the truck. I was on a country road, and it was a very helpless feeling.

I remember the back of the truck smelling so bad for the rest of the day. I had nowhere to go. I remember whipping that dr bag out into a ditch. I just wanted to forget about it, but with every stop as subsequent return to the cargo area there was a constant reminder.

I'd have to say most country drivers have had a moment like this at least once. My route to this day is still out there in the country, but I will constantly plan strategically to avoid this at all costs, even if I have to stop by a customers house.

Anyone who would do this on a daily habit would have to be seriously mentally disturbed, and would also be a serious risk to the general public by being a gross ass person. The thought that this person is a female leads me to wonder if it's even true.
I don't think the rear door has a telematics sensor. Just fyi, ya know, for next time.