Dumping Deuces in Package Car Trash Can. "on topic"

10 Pt

Dookie threads are a subject that brings us all back to the 4 and 5 year olds in all of us. We should remember this one. History has a way of repeating itself. If you could learn from history just think of the progress one could make.
Just imagine how this would fill the anals of history.

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
images.jpeg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I made a toilet out of 2 DR bags, a pottery barn package and a handtruck one time. It almost worked!
I put the package car trash car between two Omaha Steak coolers. They act as a nice toilet seat. Then I put a DR bag in the trash. Did my business while reading the paper.

barnyard

KTM rider
That is a biohazard. I would get a supe and tell them, "I refuse to drive this until the biohazard is cleaned up." I would add, "If you are telling me to clean it up, someone else us going to have to clean up my puke."

RIMMY DIRT

Slow and steady
[QUOTE="Comeand Takeit, post: 2791235, She sounds like a grade a gutter rat! How do THESE people get jobs. Feel sorry for her customers with racing stripes on there packages. Mainly for her co-workers. Imagine an hr into your route and realizing greasy steamer underneath ur seat. Shlaaaaaag [/QUOTE]

10 Pt

That is a biohazard. I would get a supe and tell them, "I refuse to drive this until the biohazard is cleaned up." I would add, "If you are telling me to clean it up, someone else us going to have to clean up my puke."
You're not a certified hazardous materials responder? Not your problem.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How the hell is this even a thread??????
Welcome to brown cafe....we've hit a NEW low... Even though I'm not sure how that's even possible!! I've always used the Dave (aka upstate) "goodbye" thread #2 as the benchmark on here as the absolute lowest this site has gone... Maybe pooping in a garbage can has dethroned the "champ???"

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
I've actually had to do that before of course I used a plastic bag and discarded properly. Lol
And I know of at least 10 others doing the same thing. Especially on a country route. We had a instance in our area once when a driver asked to use a residential customers toilet and he plugged it up after he :censored2: and a complaint was filed the next day. True story.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

And I know of at least 10 others doing the same thing. Especially on a country route. We had a instance in our area once when a driver asked to use a residential customers toilet and he plugged it up after he :censored2: and a complaint was filed the next day. True story.

If this is true, that's funny as hell!!!!!!