DWS vs AW

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: You know why I’m not enjoying it? I’ll tell you. As a Floridian, and I’m here in the state of Florida as we speak, as a Floridian their extremism, their callous disregard for undocumented immigrants who have been here for generations who are here just trying to work hard these are people many of whom pay taxes who are productive members of our society who simply want an opportunity to be able to have a path created for them to legally remain in the country, which is why comprehensive immigration reform is so important.

So according to her, these poor souls have been here for generations and she still considers them undocumented workers ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 @ 8:56 pm | DNC Chief Wasserman Schultz: Obama A “Moderate” Who Is “Going To Run On His Remarkable Record Of Accomplishment”…

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wasserman Schultz Mocks Trump’s Romney Endorsement, Wonders “Who Is Snooki Going To Endorse?” Yesterday: Snooki Says She’s “Sticking With Obama”…
Stop the presses! Debbie Wasserman Schultz just made a fool of herself! Wait, that’s not news.
Via WaPo:
Celebrity mogul Donald Trump’s announcement Thursday afternoon that he is backing Mitt Romney is a classic “me for me” endorsement, as our colleagues at The Fix have noted – a move that appears to help the endorser more than the endorsee.

Apparently, national Democrats believe that Trump’s endorsement of the former Massachusetts governor is a good thing for them, too.

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.) took to Twitter on Thursday afternoon to mock Trump’s announcement.

“Next up: Who is Snooki going to endorse? #Trumpendorsement” Wasserman Schultz tweeted.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Allen West Shreds Obama Over Apology For Koran Burning…
Congressman West also commits the greatest sin possible in CAIR’s eyes, calling the enemy by its proper name, “Islamic terrorists.”
Via Allen West:
I want to extend my sincere condolences to the families of the Army Colonel and Major who were killed by Afghanistan security forces over this “burning Koran” episode.

If we had resolute leadership in the White House, we would have explained that these Islamic terrorist enemy combatants detained at the Parwan facility used the Koran to write jihadist messages to pass to others.

In doing so, they violated their own cultural practice and defiled the Koran and turned the Koran into contraband.

The Islamic cultural practice and Parwan detention facility procedures support burning the “contraband.”

Instead here we go again, offering apology after apology and promising to “hold those responsible accountable.” Responsible for what?

When tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide.

This time it immediately led to the deaths of two American Warriors.
America is awaiting the apology from President Hamid Karzai.

moreluck

golden ticket member
(Sunshine State News) — Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not be keeping a speaking engagement at a controversial Muslim organization next month.

The Fort Lauderdale Democrat reportedly was scheduled to keynote a fundraising banquet of EMERGE USA on April 21. The group is headed by South Florida attorney Khurrum Wahid, who has a history of associating with organizations linked to al-Qaida and Hamas.

“There was a miscommunication, she is not speaking to the organization. We never agreed to do a fundraiser, nor this event,” Wasserman Schultz spokesman Jonathan Beeton told Sunshine State News. He did not offer an explanation.

Joe Kaufman, a Republican candidate for Wasserman Schultz’s seat, said, “I’m happy she decided to cancel, but she shouldn’t have accepted in the first place.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I vehemently condemn the bounty poster emanating from the New Black Panther Party putting a $10,000 ransom up for the capture of George Zimmerman and call upon the US Department of Justice to prosecute their actions, clearly a hate crime.

We have seen this type of abhorrent behavior from this group previously in 2008 as part of a voter intimidation action, it is reprehensible. To openly solicit for the death of an American citizen, with reward, is not in keeping with the laws of due process which governs this Constitutional Republic.

However, this is to be expected when irrational voices dominate our public dialogue and are fueled by an ideological driven media. I am concerned that that the tragic death of Trayvon Martin is being hijacked by malcontents.
~Allen West~

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
(the story is from Real Clear Politics, but I got it off of WZ)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 @ 5:40 pm | DNC Chief Wasserman Schultz: Ryan GOP Budget A “Path To Poverty”…

PAUL RYAN has NO PLAN. Just a bunch of hooey, with NO EXPLANATIONS, NO NUMBERS, and a bunch of excuses shifting the blame for ANY cuts to the congress.

RYAN cant even explain his OWN PLAN!

Get serious. The reality is its good for millionaires and billionaires, and bad for the middle class, but what else is new from the republicans.

Peace

TOS