DWS vs AW

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 5:29 pm | Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “There isn’t anything close to a double standard here. . . Bill Maher is a comedian — I mean, we’re talking about a comedian — a pure 100% entertainer”

moreluck

golden ticket member
(The Hill) — Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) criticized the FBI on Monday for removing nearly 900 pages of training material it deemed to be offensive, saying it showed extremist Muslim groups were influencing national strategy.

The FBI made the move after Sen. Dick Durbin (R-Ill.) complained about some passages, including one that advised agents to “never attempt to shake hands with an Asian” and another that said agents should expect “outbursts” from Arab minds.

West said the by removing such passages, the FBI was committing “cultural suicde” and allowing groups like the Muslim Brotherhood to influence U.S. policy.
“We have to understand that when tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide,” West told Fox and Friends on Monday. “We should not allow the Muslim Brotherhood or associated groups to be influencing our national strategy.”

When asked if he believed those groups were influencing U.S. strategy, West responded, “oh, absolutely,” and cited the Fort Hood shootings report that didn’t mention the suspect’s Muslim faith as a potential motive for the killings.

Fox News in February reported that the FBI removed hundreds of counterterrorism training documents after a months-long review found inaccuracies and other problems in their description of Muslims.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thursday, April 26, 2012 @ 11:24 am | Allen West: “President Obama seems determined to punish and wipe out economic success in this country, leveling tax weapons of mass destruction on all taxpayers”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via The Shark Tank:
The progressives who attended Congressman Allen West’s town hall meeting managed to drop some choice questions on the good Congressman.

One of the questions was about an alleged Article 15 hearing that he supposedly received in the Army- never mind the fact that West never received an Article 15 hearing before leaving the Army- West left the military with full honors and his pension.

West took a bit of an issue with the question, and posed one of his own to his detractors-
“If you guys want to go back and talk about what happened nine years ago to me, lets talk about the President doing blow.”

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Via The Shark Tank:
The progressives who attended Congressman Allen West’s town hall meeting managed to drop some choice questions on the good Congressman.

One of the questions was about an alleged Article 15 hearing that he supposedly received in the Army- never mind the fact that West never received an Article 15 hearing before leaving the Army- West left the military with full honors and his pension.

West took a bit of an issue with the question, and posed one of his own to his detractors-
“If you guys want to go back and talk about what happened nine years ago to me, lets talk about the President doing blow.”

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."[SUP][10][/SUP] The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[SUP][9][/SUP] LTC West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004.
source

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you even know what an Article 15 proceeding is? Have you ever heard of the UCMJ?
No Nancy, only you know of these strange things. It's an article, I posted it. You can discuss it, say it's true or untrue, but you can't bully me for posting it. Address the article ONLY!!! Your complaints can go to 'Shark Tank'. E-mail away!!

Jones did it right.....he addressed the article without saying, "Moreluck, you ignorant bitch".

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Allen B. West accepted Article 15 non-judicial punishment from the commanding general of the 4th Infantry Division at a hearing today in Tikrit, Iraq, said Neal A. Puckett, a retired Marine officer."

Non judicial......................is what I noticed.

Lt. Col. West fined $5,000

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Non-judicial means there was no formal court martial procedure, which would be Article 32. The case was heard and verdict rendered by a presiding official, in this case the commanding general.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Debbie Downer made the rounds of talk shows on Sunday....on one show she says Wisc. is so important and on a later show says that it's just a local Wisc. thing and downplayed it.

One time i's predictive of what could happen in Nov. and then it's not predictive of anything.

Her flyer that she sends out says that Wisc. is one of the most important elections this year. She's all over the place being a scatter-brain!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Debbie Downer dissed.

Via Mediaite:
Former Democratic National Committee chair and Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell slammed his present counterpart, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) and liberal political commentators, on Philadelphia radio on Monday. Rendell told host Chris Stigall that they lose their credibility when they question former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney’s credentials to be president. [...]

Stigall asked if Wasserman Schultz should answer questions about Romney’s credibility surrounding inconsequential issues in the same way Clinton did regarding Bush’s response to the question of Asian leaders.
“Absolutely,” answered Rendell. “You lose your credibility. I mean this is – and no offense to Herman Cain – this isn’t Herman Cain. Governor Romney has significant experience which very much qualifies him for high executive office in this country.”

“So, then I can get you on tape today saying Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an unserious, uncredible chairman of the DNC,” Stigall pushed.

“No, Debbie’s a good chairman in the sense that she works hard, she inspires the base, she gets people excited,” said Rendell. “I think in the end, you’ve got to be credible. There’s nobody out there who thinks that Governor Romney is unqualified.”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Debbie Downer dissed.

Via Mediaite:
Former Democratic National Committee chair and Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell slammed his present counterpart, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) and liberal political commentators, on Philadelphia radio on Monday. Rendell told host Chris Stigall that they lose their credibility when they question former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney’s credentials to be president. [...]

Stigall asked if Wasserman Schultz should answer questions about Romney’s credibility surrounding inconsequential issues in the same way Clinton did regarding Bush’s response to the question of Asian leaders.
“Absolutely,” answered Rendell. “You lose your credibility. I mean this is – and no offense to Herman Cain – this isn’t Herman Cain. Governor Romney has significant experience which very much qualifies him for high executive office in this country.”

“So, then I can get you on tape today saying Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an unserious, uncredible chairman of the DNC,” Stigall pushed.

“No, Debbie’s a good chairman in the sense that she works hard, she inspires the base, she gets people excited,” said Rendell. “I think in the end, you’ve got to be credible. There’s nobody out there who thinks that Governor Romney is unqualified.”

I'm sorry but I don't see where she was "dissed".

Romney is a qualifed candidate who will give Obama a run for his money in November.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sorry but I don't see where she was "dissed".

Romney is a qualifed candidate who will give Obama a run for his money in November.

Do I have to read it aloud for you, Nancy?

Ed Rendell "SLAMMED" his counterpart saying they lose credibility when questioning Romney's credentials to be pres. That includes DWS. That's a diss.......

Even B. Clinton said Romney was beyond the threshold of being qualified to be pres.