EAM Driver 22.4

Mooseknuckle

I quoted the post that was posted prior to you quoting a post to my quoted post.
Lol. I'll shut up. I'm getting lost. I was just trying to state that people keep talking about 22.4's making $30 plus an hour. They don't cross $30 until the end of the contract. I don't know that many will make it that far. $20.50 to work whatever they can fit in your truck in whatever are they want. A lot of people won't stick it out.

Mooseknuckle

Lol. I'll shut up. I'm getting lost. I was just trying to state that people keep talking about 22.4's making $30 plus an hour. They don't cross $30 until the end of the contract. I don't know that many will make it that far. $20.50 to work whatever they can fit in your truck in whatever are they want. A lot of people won't stick it out.
Whatever area*

F

Frankie's Friend

They're saying whatever they think they need to to get people to buy it.
The mastermind passed out half the strike out sheets at our meeting. Members caught the game and he had to go back to the office and reprint the whole thing with all the changes.

Simple mistake? Sure.

Except..

That he did the same thing to the next building at their location and he couldn't reprint the whole thing there because it wasn't at the union hall. Coincidence?

We're so tired of that trash.

Mooseknuckle

The entire 1st year they will be making a little more than half What RCPD's make

Mooseknuckle

The mastermind passed out half the strike out sheets at our meeting. Members caught the game and he had to go back to the office and reprint the whole thing with all the changes.

Simple mistake? Sure.

Except..

That he did the same thing to the next building at their location and he couldn't reprint the whole thing there because it wasn't at the union hall. Coincidence?

We're so tired of that trash.
Me too Brother...Or sister.

Mooseknuckle

I feel good when I talk to people on here though. People all over are SICK OF IT. I just wonder if my time would be better spent going to all my coworker's homes or something. We hold all the cards in this situation. I don't think a lot of people get that. It's a publicly traded company. There's not much they can do with the value of their shares spiraling down. If our leaders were leading this wouldn't go far.

542thruNthru

Any Cover Driver in our local that has been one for 4 years will make $31.34 as soon as they become a 22.4 and will make $34.79 at the end of the contract.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I see no language in here that states options must be exhausted from ground drivers
Did you miss this part?

(7) Air drivers may, on an exception basis, be used to make service
on packages which are not air packages.
An exception package is intended to be when an Air Driver is making
a pick up, as outlined above, after the regular driver has been at the
customer’s premises, and the customer has an exception ground pack-
age(s) for shipment, the air driver may make service on this pack-
age(s). Air drivers may continue to pick up Automatic Return Service
packages but the features of this service will not be expanded.
Any violation of Section 1(a) (7), shall obligate the Employer to pay
the Air Driver involved the difference between his/her rate of pay and the top regular package car driver wage rate existing at that
building. Grievances concerning violation or abuse of this shall be
referred directly to the National Air Committee.

Mooseknuckle

Any Cover Driver in our local that has been one for 4 years will make $31.34 as soon as they become a 22.4 and will make $34.79 at the end of the contract.
I wasn't aware we still had cover drivers that had been working as cover that long in our local except for one that they keep failing for full time. I guess if this passes they'll have to take him since there would be no more qualifying twice. not near 25% in any case.

542thruNthru

I wasn't aware we still had cover drivers that had been working as cover that long in our local except for one that they keep failing for full time. I guess if this passes they'll have to take him since there would be no more qualifying twice. not near 25% in any case.

I think we have a couple in my center but I may be wrong. Either way they still keep years towards their progression.

Yes the no more qualifying more then once is nice. To many times I saw a center manager fail a guy just because he wanted one of the guys behind him. Now the driver can pick the center he wants instead of the other way around.