EAMs delivery

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Ever since the spike in Amazon volume, more and more EAMs are being pulled off our main routes and onto air drivers. It's not uncommon for me to pass an air driver heading back to the center as late as 12:00-1:00pm whereas a few years ago most of them were off the clock by 10:30.

Steelheader

The Fishing UPS Guy
It’s probably 2. I had one of those on my peak route this past year. I’ve also covered a route that would on a rare occasion get an 11am EAM that is farther away from the building than the 2pm EAM was.
We're the farthest drivers out. I'm another 15 minute drive out from last 11am EAM commit. It's probably 2. We do have a couple 11am that are farther away than the 2pm. Only because of zipcode that causes that. And it's not that much further. 2 of the other drivers are 20/30 minutes from that last 11am commit that drive next to me.

JJinVA

The early and are watched very closely and so are the drop boxes

I unfortunately know that also. I delivered one late once because the loader who usually put them either with the bulk RDR or in my driver seat decided to put it in the 1001 shelf and I didnt know they were SPA'd there, so I scanned all 55 out of 56 packages, scratching my head thinking he probably just misloaded one since he misloaded 15 stops a day. Only to get to my 3rd stop, look at the board, and see 1001 in the DIAD. (I was about a month into driving). Rushed back to the delivery, but it was 1030 and was too late. I got a nice love letter warning from our district guy...

Needless to say I know to look there now if I cant find it. But honestly, no one told me that was the SPA location. Integrad didnt tell me, the center didnt tell me, sup didnt tell me. I learned that one face first on my own

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This thread was dead months ago.

ezgif-4-0f1a1e2f1b29.gif

PT Car Washer

I used to sheet the EAMs before leaving the building to make sure that they showed up on time.
The GPS would show where you scanned the packages at and when. I got a talking to once for trying to deliver to the wrong side of a school and driving around to the office side. Nowhere close to being late but I was suppose to delete the stop before driving and then re-scanning the package.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The GPS would show where you scanned the packages at and when. I got a talking to once for trying to deliver to the wrong side of a school and driving around to the office side. Nowhere close to being late but I was suppose to delete the stop before driving and then re-scanning the package.

No :censored2:.

It only happened once and my center manager actually instructed me to do it. The delivery was less than 10 minutes from the center and the receiver was very happy to see me and couldn't have cared less that I was 3 minutes late getting there.

Johney

No :censored2:.

It only happened once and my center manager actually instructed me to do it. The delivery was less than 10 minutes from the center and the receiver was very happy to see me and couldn't have cared less that I was 3 minutes late getting there.
And I'm sure they were less than happy to find out they couldn't get their $150 back on that EAM letter.