Early Start Monday

barnyard

KTM rider
We start at 8:15 on Monday year round, 8:50 the rest of the week. If peak is like last year, Wednesday will be the predicted peak day, but we will have more on Thursday and Friday.

The beauty part is starting Wednesday, I'll deliver my NDA on trace. Not that I have had that much this year, but I do hate breaking trace for it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We start at 8:15 on Monday year round, 8:50 the rest of the week. If peak is like last year, Wednesday will be the predicted peak day, but we will have more on Thursday and Friday.

The beauty part is starting Wednesday, I'll deliver my NDA on trace. Not that I have had that much this year, but I do hate breaking trace for it.
I've stolen your FFS...you really should've copyrighted that. :)

By The Book

8:45 start Monday, 9:40 the rest of the week.
Some contracts have language that says your start times are from 8:00 to 9:00 am. If they are starting you later than what your contract/supplement says they can start you they should pay you from those times. I know it's peak and all that I'm just providing info on this language.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They had us start at 9:30 Tuesday of last week! Felt like they gave up on us getting air out on time.

How do you get the pick ups in? Crazy, yet I bet guys are skipping lunch or taking lunch at the end of the day because of it. Foolish.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
In the past, drivers started at least an hour early on Monday during peak but this year management does not want to start Preload earlier than 12:15AM (because if we clock in before Midnight, it's considered a sixth day punch?) -- which has been Preload's "normal" start time -- thus drivers have the same start time, but are told that they're welcome to pull as soon as their truck is wrapped. Guys who show up at their start get frowned upon, of course...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
was told 840, usually 910. Yes it helps, but its not a big whoop. Has anyone been even trying to follow Orion?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
was told 840, usually 910. Yes it helps, but its not a big whoop.

If this helps....

http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/06242014_77983_central_region-final.pdf

Section 4

"A full-time seniority employee’s uniform starting time must be scheduled and posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled work day of the preceding workweek for the following workweek. In areas where the Union and the Employer agree, the start time shall be uniform except where the Employer is able to schedule an earlier start time for the package driver employees on Mondays or days after holidays, when merchandise is available for dispatch."

-Bug-

UPS WORKHORSE

If this helps....

http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/06242014_77983_central_region-final.pdf

Section 4

"A full-time seniority employee’s uniform starting time must be scheduled and posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled work day of the preceding workweek for the following workweek. In areas where the Union and the Employer agree, the start time shall be uniform except where the Employer is able to schedule an earlier start time for the package driver employees on Mondays or days after holidays, when merchandise is available for dispatch."

-Bug-
Told 8 am at PCM, no start times posted Friday night, only the week old start times are posted. Management is in for a surprise when the 5 guys who weren't at the PCM come in at 9 thinking the old start times that are posted are the current ones.