Educational transfer

babboo25

Banned
It's hard to find specific questions that may be limited to one building, not a local supplement. Without giving up too much personal information about yourself
I’d like to have a cake made and delivered to you when you hit post 350k, I feel that’s a epic milestone.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Lathrop right now is only feeders for the most part...and you do not want to work
In Stockton. If you do end up in Stockton i recommend getting several neck tats and wearing lots of red.

I’d go to feeder also but it seems pretty hard. We haven’t even got our bid list up yet for feeder yet

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or ask an Internet forum with hundreds of UPSERS on it that might offer up useful information for the man?
Yes very helpful information like......

Talk to HR

Someone could give exact step by step instructions of how it went for them and the first thing any transfer hopeful is goin to have to do is contact HR.

babboo25

Banned
Yes very helpful information like......

Talk to HR

Someone could give exact step by step instructions of how it went for them and the first thing any transfer hopeful is goin to have to do is contact HR.
Is there any harm in asking his fellow teamsters also? You all are like a bunch of old blue hairs when their bunko game gets interrupted. Its a FORUM, not your personal group text.

Brownslave688

Is there any harm in asking his fellow teamsters also? You all are like a bunch of old blue hairs when their bunko game gets interrupted. Its a FORUM, not your personal group text.
Or they could use their brain and use the search function for a subject that's been beat to death on here.

Are you on many forums? Because this one seems to be just like every other one I have ever been on.

babboo25

Banned
Or they could use their brain and use the search function for a subject that's been beat to death on here.

Are you on many forums? Because this one seems to be just like every other one I have ever been on.
Well this forum setup doesn’t exactly scream 2018, hasn’t changed much since I joined.

babboo25

Banned
Who cares? It fulfills it’s intended purpose without screaming 2018. Why should the site owner waste her time and money to constantly update a FREE site?
What exactly is the intended purpose? Every time someone new posts a thread they get slammed, maybe they don’t wanna scroll thru 60,000 pages of nothingness fluff part 10.

Brownslave688

What exactly is the intended purpose? Every time someone new posts a thread they get slammed, maybe they don’t wanna scroll thru 60,000 pages of nothingness fluff part 10.
ask @cheryl what its intended purpose.

You'll rarely see someone get slammed if they have a legit question that hasn't been answered 1000 times already. Or someone that's been at ups multiple years ask something like. Hey my boss texted me not to bother coming in. Am I fired if so what should I do?

We have a generation now that has literally been able to search every question they've ever had and instantly have an answer. Instead of more knowledge this seems to have lead to complete failure to assess a situation with common sense.

Last edited: