New Contract Speculation- Transfers

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
How will the 22.4 change affect transfers now? I’m a huge fan of transfers I’ve done it and plan to do it again. I think the seniority penalty is fair and the right way to handle it.

My question: if @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U wants to transfer to the Castro district of San Francisco does he go below the old 22.4s now RPCDs? Seems like yes. Would he have to work tues-sat? Seems like yes.

How will the 22.4 change affect transfers now? I’m a huge fan of transfers I’ve done it and plan to do it again. I think the seniority penalty is fair and the right way to handle it.

My question: if @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U wants to transfer to the Castro district of San Francisco does he go below the old 22.4s now RPCDs? Seems like yes. Would he have to work tues-sat? Seems like yes.
That is a $64,000 question

Kirk79

How do transfers work for normal full time drivers? I’m in the past few months of my four year progression and would like to get a little closer to back home but have been told I would have to restart my progression and building seniority and some other things I don’t recall. It doesn’t come up in topic ever so when I saw this I had to ask

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
How do transfers work for normal full time drivers? I’m in the past few months of my four year progression and would like to get a little closer to back home but have been told I would have to restart my progression and building seniority and some other things I don’t recall. It doesn’t come up in topic ever so when I saw this I had to ask
Great question Kirk79! What supplement are you under?

Kirk79

Great question Kirk79! What supplement are you under?
I’m not sure what that means. We are part of the Local 61 if that’s what you’re asking. I haven’t paid much attention to any of the union stuff up until the past few months. Now I’m really wishing I had been paying more attention

DriverNerd

I’m not sure what that means. We are part of the Local 61 if that’s what you’re asking. I haven’t paid much attention to any of the union stuff up until the past few months. Now I’m really wishing I had been paying more attention
That's pretty common for most union members (at UPS). They don't really look at a contract until there's an issue that they need to know about.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Local 61 is part of the Atlantic area supplement, and there is nothing in there about transfers
Since you're a driver chances are you can't transfer.
Call your local for clarification

Tanktoptony

You don’t restart progression you only go through progression one time.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
You don’t restart progression you only go through progression one time.
Got to be careful and don’t take crap from them. We had a transfer that was an RPCD then technically was a 22.4 when he came here based on seniority. Center manager tried to mark down his pay. He put a stop to that pretty damn quickly.

Thebrownblob

Everybody is fired
1688418846144.gif