Election 2016

JL 0513

So far he's signed executive orders.

Is the wall built? Has the ACA been repealed and replaced? Is...

No.

You're being quite generous.

In the first week he's done what he could do without Congress. Do you think Congress would have already gathered together to pass new legislations or repeals in week one?

Oh Shoot

This is for all the window lickers who complain about Trump's every move, while not once condemning any of the moves made by the last dumpster fire of an administration. Taste defeat mouth-breathers.

wkmac

16388343_729183840539987_3187728959164011265_n.jpg

Some background music as you observe this meme.

JL 0513

Trump has never said Mexico will be writing a check (electronically wiring) for the wall.

That said, Trump probably never needed to suggest that Mexico will end up paying for a wall that a large portion of American are perfectly fine paying for with tax dollars.

wkmac

Trump has never said Mexico will be writing a check (electronically wiring) for the wall.

That is correct, he never said the means by which Mexico would pay for the wall, he just said that Mexico would in fact "pay for the wall."

For the record, I'm opposed to my tax dollars being used to build a wall because among other things, walls are often more effective at keeping people in than keeping people out.

BrownArmy

Simple fact BrownArmy.

No matter how you parse his words, or your opinion on what you think he should or shouldn't have said, he said Mexico would pay for the wall, full stop.

If the wall gets built, you and I will pay for it. You might be fine with that, I'm simply not. The wall will be ineffective and likely cost over twenty billion dollars.

Amazing how the congressional Republicans all of a sudden have no problem dropping money like drunken sailors. The hypocrisy is maddening.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No matter how you parse his words, or your opinion on what you think he should or shouldn't have said, he said Mexico would pay for the wall, full stop.

If the wall gets built, you and I will pay for it. You might be fine with that, I'm simply not. The wall will be ineffective and likely cost over twenty billion dollars.

Amazing how the congressional Republicans all of a sudden have no problem dropping money like drunken sailors. The hypocrisy is maddening.
Obama was dropping money as he walked out the door to foreign nations, not ours.

JL 0513

I'm more about fiscal responsibility than just about any other issue, but also believe we need a secure border. A really secure boarder.

I'm into numbers and just for peoples information, $20B is .005% of the Federal governments expenditures each year. It's a rounding error, sadly.

In other words, us drivers making $90K a year? That's $4.50 out of our annual income. Would you spend $4.50 to put up a fence around your yard?

BrownArmy

I'm more about fiscal responsibility than just about any other issue, but also believe we need a secure border. A really secure boarder.

I'm into numbers and just for peoples information, $20B is .005% of the Federal governments expenditures each year. It's a rounding error, sadly.

In other words, us drivers making $90K a year? That's $4.50 out of our annual income. Would you spend $4.50 to put up a fence around your yard?

Maybe, but I wouldn't expect my neighbor to pay for it!

JL 0513

Maybe, but I wouldn't expect my neighbor to pay for it!

Fair enough. Like I said, Trump would be better off just not talking about who would pay for the wall. As pointed out, the cost of a wall is minuscule in our budget. Not worth the battle with Mexico.

BrownArmy

Fair enough. Like I said, Trump would be better off just not talking about who would pay for the wall. As pointed out, the cost of a wall is minuscule in our budget. Not worth the battle with Mexico.

Also not worth building.

Immigration from Mexico is actually going the other way.

What's the point?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Also not worth building.

Immigration from Mexico is actually going the other way.

What's the point?
Slowing down the flow of illegal drugs into this country .
In case you haven't seen any of the videos , many of the illegals coming into the country from the south are being used as pack mules for the drug cartels.