Election 2016

wkmac

Congress years ago passed the Wall Building Bill , they just never found the time to fund it.

They've been waiting for a good Carny Barker who can also run a good shell game so the gullible participants never know their own pockets are being picked.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And now the GOP doesn't care how it's funded. They're just going to cut a check. The majority of illegal immigrants fly here and overstay their visas. A wall is an obvious waste of money.
Check out the videos of illegals walking up from the south taken by game cameras.
Many are carrying rather heavy backpacks loaded with drugs , they are being used as pack mules for the drug cartels.
There is a National Park along the border where signs have been posted saying US citizens are at risk due to known drug smugglers using these trails .

It will be fine

Check out the videos of illegals walking up from the south taken by game cameras.
Many are carrying rather heavy backpacks loaded with drugs , they are being used as pack mules for the drug cartels.
There is a National Park along the border where signs have been posted saying US citizens are at risk due to known drug smugglers using these trails .
Hate to break it to you, but a wall is not going to even slow down drug smuggling. The only thing that will is legalization. People like to get high, might as well tax it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We have a law to tax MJ in Mass..
Starting in 2018 , if the liberal lawmakers can ever get their act together .
Right now they are at a lost on how much to charge .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
We have a law to tax MJ in Mass..
Starting in 2018 , if the liberal lawmakers can ever get their act together .
Right now they are at a lost on how much to charge .
it is a new source of revenue, state governments are already taxing it. eventually the feds will get in on it.

newfie

Hate to break it to you, but a wall is not going to even slow down drug smuggling. The only thing that will is legalization. People like to get high, might as well tax it.

lets see no wall cross as you will or good wall l make it difficult as hell crossing the border. wall sounds good.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
lets see no wall cross as you will or good wall l make it difficult as hell crossing the border. wall sounds good.
Doesn't work either way.
Let's see, huge cost to taxpayers for something that doesn't work, or no huge cost to taxpayers for something that doesn't work. No "wall" sounds good.

moreluck

golden ticket member
PESD = post election stress disorder. Supposedly this is a real condition for those who are dissatisfied with the election results.

I listened to a soldier this morning on tv who said it should be called PISD.....post inaugural stress disorder....'pisd'......more to the point,

rickyb

today i voted for my local election. i did it at 930am.

there was no line up. i didnt have to do anything ahead of time; i just had to bring this card i got in the mail and some typical IDs in my wallet. when i got there i could choose between 3 parties.

now please compare with what you have to do for local state elections.

newfie

And now the GOP doesn't care how it's funded. They're just going to cut a check. The majority of illegal immigrants fly here and overstay their visas. A wall is an obvious waste of money.

guess you don't lock your doors or have a fence around your yard. Everyone just walk into fine's house and help your self to whatever interests you

BrownArmy

guess you don't lock your doors or have a fence around your yard. Everyone just walk into fine's house and help your self to whatever interests you

The 'WALL', if it's ever built, will be identical to the 'WAR ON DRUGS'.

Too much money spent in the wrong place at the wrong time with poor results...

As a result, just like the 'WAR ON DRUGS', the 'WALL' will drain the US coffers, with little to no positive result.

(What if I told you the best way to reduce illegal immigration wasn't a wall, but a comprehensive path to citizenship?)

MAKAVELI

The 'WALL', if it's ever built, will be identical to the 'WAR ON DRUGS'.

Too much money spent in the wrong place at the wrong time with poor results...

As a result, just like the 'WAR ON DRUGS', the 'WALL' will drain the US coffers, with little to no positive result.

(What if I told you the best way to reduce illegal immigration wasn't a wall, but a comprehensive path to citizenship?)