Electronic Signature Exists

barnyard

KTM rider
I deliver to lots of commercial stops that have SDN on file. The address has a note: SDN on file "name" (which is the name of the person that signed off) and where to leave packages. Most associated with schools, churches and funeral homes.

Future

Victory Ride
I deliver to lots of commercial stops that have SDN on file. The address has a note: SDN on file "name" (which is the name of the person that signed off) and where to leave packages. Most associated with schools, churches and funeral homes.
Never have seen that for a Buisness

barnyard

KTM rider
I have done 3 routes in the last month that all had them.

I covered a route for 4 years and added them for the churches and 1 of the funeral homes that were on route.

Whargoul

I DR business stuff sometimes with the RelNum DR to man/woman 2-Com and never have been talked to about it. It's always a place like dunkin donuts where theres one person working and 10 people in line - I walk in and tell them I have delivery and put the package behind the counter.

Fragile

All things I've seen people get fired for within the last 2-3 years:

-DR a business (especially after 5 pm).
-Using release number on areas that are no DR.
-Using SDN on 1st attempt. Regardless of what arrangement and who knows about it or approved it.

Be careful. It's easier for me to write a info notice than jeopardize my job for things that can be "misinterpreted."

wayfair

swollen member

-Using release number on areas that are no DR. SUREPOST, SHIPPER RELEASE
-Using SDN on 1st attempt. Regardless of what arrangement and who knows about it or approved it. USE DIAD TO PULL UP ADDRESS WHERE DIAD PROMPTS SDN, SOF

Be careful. It's easier for me to write a info notice than jeopardize my job for things that can be "misinterpreted."

Rack em

Made the Podium
I DR business stuff sometimes with the RelNum DR to man/woman 2-Com and never have been talked to about it. It's always a place like dunkin donuts where theres one person working and 10 people in line - I walk in and tell them I have delivery and put the package behind the counter.
We were told RelNum is used for packages that are shipper realease ONLY. I wouldn't use it unless all packages were shipper release.

Rack em

Made the Podium

-DR a business (especially after 5 pm).
-Using release number on areas that are no DR.
-Using SDN on 1st attempt. Regardless of what arrangement and who knows about it or approved it.

SDN on first attempt, really? We have maybe a hundred businesses that have stacks of info notices filled out so we can DR their stuff everyday.

Fragile

SDN on first attempt, really? We have maybe a hundred businesses that have stacks of info notices filled out so we can DR their stuff everyday.

Yup. I understand we all work in different parts of the country. Around here if you SDN a package on the 1st attempt they're look at you like you're falsifying because it's technically impossible for the customer to have a info notice because there was no previous attempt.

barnyard

KTM rider
Huh. Here, we are told by a boss to either get a letter saying it is OK or leave a pad of notices and tell them when they are expecting a package to leave the notice where the package should be left.