Electronics used to fire rant driver?

Upstate isn't around to abuse so I'm it.

People are confronted on here based on their own merits, it has nothing to do with availability.

You know if you weren't such a jerk, someone might have pity on you and take you flying, even ride to the airport in their vette....with new tires so you can go fast....pretend you have a life.

Jesus, now you're in a position to take pity on others? This is why no one likes you, you're a condescending dick and you act as if you know everything about everything you comment on. This is why those higher-ups didn't say anything about others talking :censored2: to you, they don't like you either. Sorry to hear about your wife's cancer, but it occurs to me that if she's dying, it's probably because she wants to.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Jesus, now you're in a position to take pity on others? This is why no one likes you, you're a condescending dick and you act as if you know everything about everything you comment on. This is why those higher-ups didn't say anything about others talking * to you, they don't like you either. Sorry to hear about your wife's cancer, but it occurs to me that if she's dying, it's probably because she wants to.

That's brutally honest.

542thruNthru

People are confronted on here based on their own merits, it has nothing to do with availability.

Jesus, now you're in a position to take pity on others? This is why no one likes you, you're a condescending dick and you act as if you know everything about everything you comment on. This is why those higher-ups didn't say anything about others talking * to you, they don't like you either. Sorry to hear about your wife's cancer, but it occurs to me that if she's dying, it's probably because she wants to.
I was 100% with you till that last sentence. Little too harsh for my taste.

quad decade guy

I get that, I'm not for everyone. Tact, couth, empathy, PC, not my strong suits.
Naw. It's just who you are . Leave my wife out if it. She can't defend herself.

But then, it is expected. The half dozen pieces of human debris here....

Keep it coming.....reveal yourself.

It is encouraging that you at least realize what kind of piece of crap you really are....

542thruNthru

Why? Easily could have been you. Peas in a pod. 100%
colbert-hurt-feelings-o.gif

Faceplanted

Imagine threatening somebody via your iPhone on a UPS employee forum. And then taking a shot a his wife. Soft af. Pitiful

I don’t like quad either, but that’s not what real men do.

Naw. It's just who you are . Leave my wife out if it. She can't defend herself.

But then, it is expected. The half dozen pieces of human debris here....

Keep it coming.....reveal yourself.

It is encouraging that you at least realize what kind of piece of crap you really are....

Your wife doesn't have anything to defend. And I'm well aware of what kind of pos I am.

Imagine threatening somebody via your iPhone on a UPS employee forum. And then taking a shot a his wife. Soft af. Pitiful

I don’t like quad either, but that’s not what real men do.
I can only presume you're responding to my post, only I neither made a threat toward anyone, nor took a shot at anyone's wife.

UPSER1987

Well, it's a childish, petty game of smear me. But you are correct-it isn't me. They don't like me. Shrug. This has been going on for a LONG time. We have people retire with 36 years and I have 40. I started so young there seems to be some jealousy involved....shrug. Upstate isn't around to abuse so I'm it. I'd rather talk about the issues...they'd rather abuse me. Carry on.
Your shoulders must hurt...all that shruggin lol

quad decade guy

That's brutally honest.
Brutally honest about what? Exactly?

What's difficult is to figure how you would know about honesty. Being someone(you) that cuts and runs at the slightest hint of trouble. Some call that cowardly. Sure glad you don't represent me. Couldn't trust ya. Brutal honesty manifests itself everywhere.

The greasy, parasitic reputation of union folks like you are legendary......and well deserved.