Elizabeth Warren

Box Ox

The context is how do we prepare our citizens to work in the information age in decent paying jobs.
The belief is that higher education (some level of College work or Trade School Apprenticeship) will produce the workers needed in the future.
Next question is, "How do we pay for this?"

One of my local governments covers tuition and fees for 2 years of community college for new high school graduates with decent GPAs . Pretty efficient way to produce good healthcare/tech/trades people that become productive taxpayers and consumers in the local community.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Elton John as well.
Many Britons, and Americans, moved to Monte Carlo as well.

Cause and effect..... A multifaceted problem ,taxes ,that is why companies moved manufacturing to other countries, people with money move it to offshore banks, the populations of New York and California dropping by the exodus of millionaires .
"Tax the rich feed the poor till there are...…..

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is Jersey Turd. My hope is to infuriate Kentucky Turd by impersonation so he comes back.
Good plan ... he must have personal things stressing him out to react like that.
At least, it was with me.
I deeply curtailed for about 20 days but the Dimwit Libturds were winning too many arguments.
I had to comeback and put them back where they belonged ...
LOSERS with scrabble tiles - full size 3x.5 inches.jpg

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lying Lizzie now has a problem.
Her narrative that she was always looking out for the little guys has turned out to be false.
She had clients that included some major firms which she helped to avoid the little guys from filing law suits against.
For 7 years , she ran a Law Firm out of Cambridge Mass. without having a valid license to practice the Law within Massachusetts. She worked on 56 cases during that time period, charging $675/hr. She easily made $1M or more.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The media gives her a pass. I wonder what deserving person should have been hired by Harvard if she had not lied. With other people it would have headline news ,but because it's Lying Lizzie "much to do about nothing"