Elizabeth Warren

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They certainly didn't abolish slavery, if they did once again there would be no constitution, no founding document for the several states to ratify and thus form a union, what we now and they did, after ratification call, THE UNITED STATES.
Our fathers did however, in the Constitution allow for mechanisms to change what couldn't be attained at the time of states fighting for their individual rights or wants to sign or ratify a union between the several states.
As you understand, a war based on certain disagreements was fought, the question of slavery being a prime issue.
To this day, certain persons as yourself harbor hate for a collection of states that made imperfect choices to form a union and yet spilled sons blood to rectify this imperfect agreement to form a union, the United States of America.
Please excuse me for identifying your type as miscreant, lowlife complainers that will never take responsibility for your lack of accomplishment and covetousness of anything another has.
I know this great brother didn't put himself in the position to lose all... for your crap. Sorry, just being truthful.View attachment 242294 beautiful Man great beauty in and on a woman. Shame on you Mak.
The Mak feels no shame.
Just a hateful ,discontented, racist.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Uh oh, someone's still butthurt about all that "Pocahontas" stuff...

Elizabeth Warren calls for impeachment proceedings against President Trump
Well she has been dropping in the polls and the others have been racking in more of the funds. But many forget that she started her run earlier and already has collected more. In this crowded field for 2020, she is losing airtime and sound bites , that is what is driving her to say anything so that she alone shows up in the "news".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She missed an opportunity by not attending rallies with the Stop & Shop striking employees. That honor went to Biden & butt hole Pete.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She actually is trying to shame the hard workers and savers into sharing their earned wealth with lazy-arse bums who won't work, but still want toys and food.
The Indian princess is gonna bite the dust!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I like your avatar.
Cardinals pooping on the Cubbies.
34439.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I personally think a wealth tax is a very good way to restore order in a Capitalist country like the USA.
Especially when the tax kicks in at something like 20 million ... that is only tax the amount over 20 million.
If I earn $20 million, I want to decide who it goes to.......whether it be charities or my flesh & blood!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not earnings ... it's accumulated wealth.
Which is worse.

Paper money is not real money. Someone could have very high wealth and very small income.

That’s actually how the very wealthy do it. Keep expenses high and income low to reduce tax liability while growing wealth.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which is worse.

Paper money is not real money. Someone could have very high wealth and very small income.

That’s actually how the very wealthy do it. Keep expenses high and income low to reduce tax liability while growing wealth.
Exactly ... they are hoarding wealth.
Someone with a 200 million dollar wealth is not contributing to society.

floridays

I personally think a wealth tax is a very good way to restore order in a Capitalist country like the USA.
Especially when the tax kicks in at something like 20 million ... that is only tax the amount over 20 million.
Why?
How will this "restoration" occur by simply redistributing wealth, isn't that proposition in direct conflict in the system it is supposed to restore order in?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why?
How will this "restoration" occur by simply redistributing wealth, isn't that proposition in direct conflict in the system it is supposed to restore order in?
Hell if I know ... I'm identifying as a DimWit tonight.
The context is how do we prepare our citizens to work in the information age in decent paying jobs.
The belief is that higher education (some level of College work or Trade School Apprenticeship) will produce the workers needed in the future.
Next question is, "How do we pay for this?"
It is so hard to get companies to educate their workers for advancement type jobs.
Perhaps we should look at the wealthiest people in the USA and impose a small % tax (2 - 3%) for the amount of wealth over a certain amount (maybe $20 million, maybe $35 million, maybe $50 million) to level the playing field.