Elizabeth Warren

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I guess a lot of women held their nose, looked the other way when it came to Hillary.
She was such a divisive person in Washington politics ... another reason we tend to elect Governors and not Senators.
Obama knew what he was doing when he was Senator and didn't vote on a lot of bills/laws.

Last edited:

rickyb

ive said this before and ill say it again: i really dont think you guys should be dissing warren as much as you are.

from what ive heard shes one of the few good democrats. i think you can criticize her for being a democrat, and i think ralph nader has criticized her an bernie for being lone wolves in the sense they dont return calls. i saw greenwald criticize bernie the other day for not being against airstrikes i believe; he was only against long term invasions. bernie was initially weak on palestine israel occupation until teh people pressured him. and hes weak on military empire.

which democrats do you like baba?

rickyb

Senators Robert Byrd and Teddy Kennedy because they can no longer do any harm .
i admit i cant remember which democrats are the good ones aside from dennis kucinich, alan grayson, bernie, and warren. its a rotten party though, just like the republicans.

wkmac

i admit i cant remember which democrats are the good ones aside from dennis kucinich, alan grayson, bernie, and warren. its a rotten party though, just like the republicans.

I'd throw in Russ Feingold. At least on war and personal liberty when it comes to gov't over reach, Feingold was better than most.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At a local townhall meeting last night Lying Lizzie had to answer all the concerns about what the military has done recently .
All she could come up with is the Trump must report to Congress and Congress will decide how he is to proceed .

BrownArmy

...All she could come up with is the Trump must report to Congress and Congress will decide how he is to proceed .

Strange.

That sounds like the Constitution.

Bush got authorization, Obama rode on those coattails, and now, Trump?

It's high time Congress reasserted its authority as the final check and balance against Executive overreach, in this case, items concerning WAR.

But, they probably won't.

Congress is all across the map on this one - Republicans who didn't want Obama to do what Trump just did are cheering...

Democrats who wanted Obama to do what Trump just did are jeering...

Dogs and cats, living together!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lying Lizzie has a new book out . She's on tour promoting it . Expect to see more of her in the coming days . POOP .

newfie

If the Russians could get trump elected by a minority vote, despite the republican objections, this last election, who's to know what Liz Warrens chances could be the next presidential cycle.

she needs to worry about that lower level job first. her own voters do not like her.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
serveimage

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://redalertpolitics.com/2017/04...isted-pusillanimous-hats/#oywWHp4OeLQuEutP.99

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is cashing out on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s famous quote, “Nevertheless, she persisted.” Her online store is now selling all kinds of “she persisted” apparels: t-shirts, mugs, tattoos, and now pusillanimous hats.

The pink knit hat has “Nevertheless She Persisted” embroidered in a handwritten font in white, and is being sold for $24.99 on her website.

The low-energy hat doesn’t seem to be getting a lot of attention even among Warren fans, but journalists on social media are having a fun time picking at it.

@senatorshoshana Not even well-designed hats. The ears are so weak and tiny. And the text is darn near illegible.

— Sarah Rumpf (@rumpfshaker) April 28, 2017
elizabeth warren is selling mitch mcconnell quote hats

yolo pic.twitter.com/EaOVVqTb1l

— Shoshana Weissmann (@senatorshoshana) April 28, 2017