Elizabeth Warren

542thruNthru

Yuppers.

We have a local craft brewer (Oval Craft Brewing) that is hoping to be chosen to compete in the challenge. Craft brew is huge in NY.

208 breweries in the whole state.... weak

I have 142 as of 2015 in my city alone. Now that's huge.

Though you are ranked 5th in the country. So I'll give you that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lying Lizzie speaks with forked tongue again .

Warren says Trump has put America off having male leaders | Daily Mail Online

• The Massachusetts senator slammed President Trump on Wednesday night
  • She was speaking at a fundraising gala for Emily's List, which trains pro-choice Democrat women to run for office
  • Pledged to 'shatter the glass ceiling into so many pieces' leaders such as Trump and Mitch McConnell wouldn't be able to put i back together again
  • 'We will not back down. We will not play dead. We will resist,' the senator added

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mortgage Giant Challenges CFPB – Elizabeth Warren’s Pet Project — Over Constitutionality

Last month Ocwen Financial Corporation announced that the company would challenge the constitutional authority of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), asserting that the bureau lacks oversight from the White House and Congress.
And that’s an understatement. The CFPB should be called the Center for Protection Against Borrowing.

Widely supported by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), the CFPB was created to prevent irresponsible practices that hurt consumers. But, as predicted, the CFPB has become a bludgeon to beat up banks, mortgage companies, and other businesses in the financial sector to further a political agenda.

Ocwen contends that the CFPB is unconstitutionally structured because it vests too much unfettered power in the hands of one agency and its director without any meaningful oversight from the executive or legislative branches. Federal agencies sometimes abuse power through “rulemaking” – rewriting rules to achieve a political outcome.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Warren: 'Comey Was Fired Because of the Russians' - Breitbart

Warren said, “Comey was not fired because of Hillary. Comey was fired because of the Russians. The timing makes this, I think, entirely clear. The fact that all during the campaign, Donald Trump kept citing Comey and using Comey. Once he was elected, he embraced Comey. And now to turn around, months later, and say, oh yeah, that was just terrible. Nah, come on. There’s nobody left in America who believes that Donald Trump fired James Comey in order to try — because James Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/18/mccain-calls-out-warrens-foreign-policy-cluelessness-video/

Sen. Elizabeth Warren proved again she lacks foreign policy chops, forgetting the name of a Department of Defense program that received nearly $1 billion in 2016 funding.

Warren made the gaffe during a Thursday hearing in the Senate Armed Services Committee, and luckily Sen. John McCain was there to correct her mistakes.

“We also increased our own spending in the region through the European Resistance Initiative – ERI – deploying equipment…” Warren said.

“It is Reassurance, Reassurance Initiative…” McCain corrected firmly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This Gaffe Shows Just How Clueless Elizabeth Warren Really Is

Sen. Elizabeth Warren proved again she lacks foreign policy chops, forgetting the name of a Department of Defense program that received nearly $1 billion in 2016 funding.

Warren made the gaffe during a Thursday hearing in the Senate Armed Services Committee, and luckily Sen. John McCain was there to correct her mistakes.

“We also increased our own spending in the region through the European Resistance Initiative – ERI – deploying equipment…” Warren said.

“It is Reassurance, Reassurance Initiative…” McCain corrected firmly.
Ah yes, John McCain, that loser who got captured. I like people who don't get captured.

oldngray

nowhere special
11 judges will soon decide if Lying Lizzie's pet project , the Consumer Protection Bureau is worthless.

Its getting flushed. Not done by Congress and I expect the judges to rule the regulations are over reach.

Its something that sounded good in theory but did little other than add more red tape in reality.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts Senate Candidate Challenges Warren to Prove Indian Heritage

A candidate for the 2018 U.S. Senate race in Massachusetts tweeted out a video on Sunday challenging Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) to prove her claims of having American Indian heritage.

V.A. Shiva, who is seeking the Republican nomination in 2018 filmed himself holding a "23andMe" DNA testing kit, which he claims requires only his saliva and a "few short days" to prove if he was a real Indian. Shiva was born in Bombay, India, while Warren's claim is about having American Indian, or Native American, heritage.

"I want to challenge Elizabeth Warren to do the same," he said. "I'm calling this now the Real Indian vs. Fake Indian challenge. Elizabeth, why don't you do this? It's really, really simple."