Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But Musk is getting “excoriated” because of how he’s cleaning up. He’s doing it with zero plans, almost no gathering of information and try finding to give the root problem.

He’s “fixing” Twitter by going FIRE…Ready…Aim.
Why do you think he should have come up with a "plan" for employees that were doing almost nothing?

Why not just fire them?

newfie

nonsense. large snowfalls have happened throughout history and can not be tied to any man made event.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
See that's the neat part about "climate change", it's so vague a term you can shift and blame however you need to to keep the grift going

Even if I admitted manmade climate change is a thing, the sheer amount of grift attached to the movement makes it untenable

newfie

I guess those articles about him panicking over staffing losses are nonsense if he's going even harder now
I'm sure he's had a chance to look at the data and figure out that many of these employee's have not added much value to twitter.

Musk is an extremely bright and talented guy. I'm excited to sit back and see where he takes twitter.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think we know how all those useless Twitter employees spent most of their time.

335002_ypdbx87vcb9fahi.png

For those who point out the continued bot problem, one word: priorities.

newolddude

Nothing in the world is less surprising than a right-wing billionaire purchasing a media entity and immediately trying to use it to pursue his ideological agenda and class interests.

Just a reminder that Elon Musk is not self-made. His father said

“We were very wealthy. We had so much money at times we couldn't even close our safe,” adding that one person would have to hold the money in place with another closing the door.

Musk also didn't start Tesla as he simply bought out the founders.