Embarassing Moments !!

Indecisi0n

I couldn't help but think of another definition of cod.

tumblr_lia5slIe4b1qz59q6o1_500.jpg

lol

I really wish it had not happened trust me.
One of my buddy drivers was on the hwy back to the bldg and looked down at a car to the left of him and seen a guy wacking off in the driver seat. The worse part was the guy was keeping up with my buddy for a couple of miles.

My buddy was like what the friend. Crazy things we see at this job.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
One of my buddy drivers was on the hwy back to the bldg and looked down at a car to the left of him and seen a guy wacking off in the driver seat. The worse part was the guy was keeping up with my buddy for a couple of miles.

Once, just once, in 34 years, I had a couple girls flash and moon me on the highway.

Believe me, I'm always looking.:wink2:

Cementups

Box Monkey

What he didn't tell you is that he was looking the whole 2 miles too. Prob finished himself off in the locker room once he got in too.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I really wish it had not happened trust me.

Everyone knows u only do that after its dark out.

packageguy

walked about 10 steps customer was there waiting for packages i gave her the packages turned around and slipped down 10 steps went to my truck drove away embarrassed....

Brownslave688

I have a delivery for the infamous church today. FML

Was he excited to see you?

NI 1 yesterday. Today I made the delivery.

U can't make up the words that came out of his mouth when he came out of his office to get the package.

"Good thing that front door made a lot of noise when you came in"

I almost died laughing.

The incident was 4-5 years ago. Very unlikely he remembers me.

union4life

A long time ago, (I was new to the job and the world) I walked into a Doctor's office and went right up to the girl that always signed for the packages. On this day, as I walked up, I noticed that she had something on her forehead. As she was signing for the package, I reached over and rubbed the gray spot off her head and said something to the effect of "oops, you got something on your head".

Turns out, its a religious thing (Ash Wednesday or something like that). She laughed, but man I was embarrassed.

Brownslave688

NI 1 yesterday. Today I made the delivery.

U can't make up the words that came out of his mouth when he came out of his office to get the package.

"Good thing that front door made a lot of noise when you came in"

I almost died laughing.

The incident was 4-5 years ago. Very unlikely he remembers me.
Did you shake his hand?lol

I made him sign with his off hand while I held the board.

I sure hope he ain't a switch hitter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Brownslave, why would you have a NI 1 at a church? Churches are approved driver release locations.

union4life, why in the world would you make physical contact with a customer?