Embassy Attacks

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
First things first. Our armed forces are being deployed to secure the embassy and I hope if there is anyone left standing around that embassy , the marines mow them down and there bodies lay in piles for the rest of libya to see. God bless our ambassador and staff who were killed in these attacks.

Second, while the excuse for the attacks are senseless, it has to show us how religious hatred and political propaganda hurts our interests around the world. While we enjoy freedom of religion, we cant expect the world to respect that freedom to the same degree as we do.

Political rhetoric in this country is way too high when it comes to islam, muslims and the middle east. People like Pamela Gellar who herself is considered a hate group is always stoking the fire about radical muslims and her hatred for that religion.

Pamela Gellars group goes around the country slamming muslims, the islam religion and any middle east persons and this kind of hate has to be STOPPED.
CAIR Releases 'Islamophobe Profile' of Pamela Geller - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

She was on Hannitys radio show just yesterday before these attacks, talking the same crap about islam and its only right wing radio or television that allows this kind of hate speech to be spoken.

The christian conservative group responsible for making and promoting this video should be held responsible for the deaths of our american representatives in libya. Chrisitan maroon terry Jones also shares responsiblity as he promoted the film and helped with funding.

Sam Bacile, the films creator/producer should be thrown out of the United States and left to protect himself from the violence he created. ""Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, said he believes the film will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world.""

""An American-Israeli filmmaker went into hiding Tuesday after his film attacking Islam's Prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on US diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya, where the US ambassador and three embassy staff were reportedly killed.""

Diaspora Copts not responsible for anti-Islam film - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

These kinds of hate films only generate the kind of hate we are seeing in Libya and possibly in other muslim countries in the days to come. We cant expect third world mentalities to appreciate the freedom of expression that "we" appreciate in this country.

In the larger scale, Israel wants to complain the everyone hates them, yet, they are complicit with people like Sam Bacile to promote that hate against them.

We should have no tolerance for films that slam on another religion with reckless regard.

Now, our young military men and women will have to secure a violent area and more us personnel will probably lose thier lives, and all this for some radical conservative christian groups ridiculous idea that mocking a religious prophet was a good idea.

Peace, out.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ADDITIONALLY, Mitt Romney gave a press conference where he offered his condolences, then turned the conference into a political speech and then took questions.

he ran with scripted answers, and on one question, paused for about 15 seconds trying to figure out what he was going to say, then when he was hit with a tough question, he quickly left the microphone.

Yea, he's a great leader.

What was the question he ducked after all his tough talk?????

"Mr Romney, what would you have done differently than President Obama?""

Mitts answer: EXIT STAGE LEFT.
Snagglepuss Exit Stage Left - YouTube

Peace, out.

TOS

brett636

Just another victim of Obama's world view. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

What a horrible and disgraceful act by these "peace loving" muslims. These people are savages and our President brought this on us by encouraging the "arab spring". This was no spring, this is a dark, dreary, cold, harsh winter. Decisions have consequences, and in this case deadly ones. Hopefully this reflects poorly on the President in November.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ADDITIONALLY, Mitt Romney gave a press conference where he offered his condolences, then turned the conference into a political speech and then took questions.

he ran with scripted answers, and on one question, paused for about 15 seconds trying to figure out what he was going to say, then when he was hit with a tough question, he quickly left the microphone.

Yea, he's a great leader.

What was the question he ducked after all his tough talk?????

"Mr Romney, what would you have done differently than President Obama?""

Peace, out.

TOS

I think that was his answer.
Do nothing different which is do nothing.

I must say, I was surprised that Obama did not apologize to the Libyans.

over9five

Staff member
I must say, I was surprised that Obama did not apologize to the Libyans.

He may not have himself, but part of his administration most certainly did. The U.S. Cairo Embassy issued a statement condemning "the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions."

Can you believe that crap? Instead of condemning the murderers who killed our ambassador, they blame a film-maker. Maybe Obama will have a new apology tour.

Read more: Romney stands by criticism of Obama over Cairo attack response | Fox News

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Posting a picture of a dead American hero is unacceptable. For Romney to politicize an attack on America as it is unfolding is almost as tasteless as Baba's post.

If any of you would bother to examine the actual facts available, and the timeline in question, you would perhaps see how ridiculous and distasteful your posts are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
First things first. Our armed forces are being deployed to secure the embassy and I hope if there is anyone left standing around that embassy , the marines mow them down and there bodies lay in piles for the rest of libya to see. God bless our ambassador and staff who were killed in these attacks.

Second, while the excuse for the attacks are senseless, it has to show us how religious hatred and political propaganda hurts our interests around the world. While we enjoy freedom of religion, we cant expect the world to respect that freedom to the same degree as we do.

Political rhetoric in this country is way too high when it comes to islam, muslims and the middle east. People like Pamela Gellar who herself is considered a hate group is always stoking the fire about radical muslims and her hatred for that religion.

Pamela Gellars group goes around the country slamming muslims, the islam religion and any middle east persons and this kind of hate has to be STOPPED.
CAIR Releases 'Islamophobe Profile' of Pamela Geller - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

She was on Hannitys radio show just yesterday before these attacks, talking the same crap about islam and its only right wing radio or television that allows this kind of hate speech to be spoken.

The christian conservative group responsible for making and promoting this video should be held responsible for the deaths of our american representatives in libya. Chrisitan maroon terry Jones also shares responsiblity as he promoted the film and helped with funding.

Sam Bacile, the films creator/producer should be thrown out of the United States and left to protect himself from the violence he created. ""Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, said he believes the film will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world.""

""An American-Israeli filmmaker went into hiding Tuesday after his film attacking Islam's Prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on US diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya, where the US ambassador and three embassy staff were reportedly killed.""

Diaspora Copts not responsible for anti-Islam film - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

These kinds of hate films only generate the kind of hate we are seeing in Libya and possibly in other muslim countries in the days to come. We cant expect third world mentalities to appreciate the freedom of expression that "we" appreciate in this country.

In the larger scale, Israel wants to complain the everyone hates them, yet, they are complicit with people like Sam Bacile to promote that hate against them.

We should have no tolerance for films that slam on another religion with reckless regard.

Now, our young military men and women will have to secure a violent area and more us personnel will probably lose thier lives, and all this for some radical conservative christian groups ridiculous idea that mocking a religious prophet was a good idea.

Peace, out.

TOS
Lock the barn once the horse escaped!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wow...TOS jumped into this with his usual loony Liberal spin...good way to cover the Messiah's arse over his incomptence. Dont worry, the Lamestream media that carrys Obamas water will make him come out smelling like a rose.

RIP to the four who were murdered by the lowlife scumbags.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard a discusion about what may have "sparked" this outrage.

They don't need a spark. They hate us and want us dead. Simple as that. The movie trailer clip was just an excuse for the to kill us..

texan

You have to admit that TOS is a very creative person.
I often wonder where this poster obtains the anti-conservative talking points.

This poster obtains them quickly, and is able to post them quickly.

If it is from the poster their selves, then how in the Most High G_d, can this person claim to
be a driver in daily routes?

No driver can multitask this much and be on route all day and be SAFE?

I wonder if we are being duped?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I often wonder where this poster obtains the anti-conservative talking points.

This poster obtains them quickly, and is able to post them quickly.

If it is from the poster their selves, then how in the Most High G_d, can this person claim to
be a driver in daily routes?

No driver can multitask this much and be on route all day and be SAFE?

I wonder if we are being duped?

What you read from me is called "my own thoughts". You should try it sometime.

Peace

TOS