Embassy Attacks

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It isnt my fault that the majority of you are uninformed on so many things in this country, whereas I, pay close attention to many issues, people and policies of many people.

This movie, cost 5 million dollars to make, it was supported by conservative groups across this country. The people I mentioned, PAM GELLAR and TERRY JONES, both participated and contributed to the movies creation as well as spoke about it for months through social media outlets.

This movie wasnt a surprise to the world, and Sam Bacile KNEW what kind of reaction he would get by making a movie of this kind. While in this country he has a right to say what he wants, even if its provacative, but with that provocation comes consequences in a third world country.

They dont have the education, patients or tolerance for free speech, why should they? They live in theocracies, where religion is their guide. They dont or cant comprehend the concept of free speech, and any attack on their religion will bring about mobs of extremists.

Mitt Romney said today that muslims needed to respect our constitution?? Really?? WHY? They dont live in a democracy, but then again, we dont respect Islam so whats the difference?

Either way, the movies creators wanted to inspire violence and that is the only PLANNING that "we" need to concern ourselves with. The right wing says that these attacks were "planned", but they ignore the movie, its content, and its connection to the christian church. The real culprits are the ones who planned this movie, created its content and financing its production, and then making that all important decision to release a trailer on youtube.

Sam Bacile and company should be held responsible and I for one, hope he stays in hiding.

As for Romney, he wanted to sound presidential, and I heard many people today on right wing talk radio claim that he did. Some here say the same thing, but at his conference, he didnt sound presidential once the script was flipped and he had to answer questions.

At the 9:01 mark of the conference, he is asked "Gov Romney, what would you have done as president differently than president Obama"?? He rambles once again about the apology from the embassy, and then the reported asks him again ""Gov Romney, SPECIFICALLY, what would you have done differently than president OBAMA""

ROMNEY simply turns and walks off the stage. He never answered the question. He was full of talking points but when asked to specifically say what he would do as president, he walked off the stage like a coward.

Watch for yourself at the 9:01 mark.
Mitt Romney: Condemns Killings of Americans During Attack ~ Full Press Conference ~ 9-12-12 - YouTube

Peace, out.

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You have to admit that TOS is a very creative person.
I often wonder where this poster obtains the anti-conservative talking points.

This poster obtains them quickly, and is able to post them quickly.

If it is from the poster their selves, then how in the Most High G_d, can this person claim to
be a driver in daily routes?

No driver can multitask this much and be on route all day and be SAFE?

I wonder if we are being duped?

I'm quick at making stuff up too.
It's quick and easy!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What you read from me is called "my own thoughts". You should try it sometime.

Peace

TOS

I agree. Texan does not need to rely upon copy and paste. He has a wealth of experience to draw on to form his own thoughts on a wide variety of subjects. I for one would prefer to read his own thoughts---anyone can Google.

I agree. Texan does not need to rely upon copy and paste. He has a wealth of experience to draw on to form his own thoughts on a wide variety of subjects. I for one would prefer to read his own thoughts---anyone can Google.

I googled "People who post their own thoughts" and got about 2,460,000,000 results in (0.34 seconds) so about a 1/3 of the world think the way you do. High Five ,!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you read abslutely no news whatsoever off a news page on the internet.

If you don't 'copy and paste' something you want to read later but you have no time now.....do it and send it to your own e-mail. Otherwise, when you go back the story will be gone and dealing with some search features is a pain and sometimes time consuming.

I cut and paste stories to myself all the time.....news pages are updated all day and I get the stories that interest me. Most, I read later and delete. Some I post here. If you don't do it that way, then the news world soars right past you!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I googled "People who post their own thoughts" and got about 2,460,000,000 results in (0.34 seconds) so about a 1/3 of the world think the way you do. High Five ,!!!!

I Yahoo'd the same search and got 574,000,000.
The world population is about 7.039 billon.....it exceeded 7 Billion in March 2012. Noe of that was cut & paste. I took notes and then wrote those facts that I found.

moreluck

golden ticket member
...or you could read the stories as they are presented and then process the material using your own values and ideals before posting your own thoughts...
You are just wishing because doing that would delay me.......sorry Charlie!!
Telling me how to do things.....why do you feel in charge of anything I do? :rolleyes2:

I Yahoo'd the same search and got 574,000,000.
The world population is about 7.039 billon.....it exceeded 7 Billion in March 2012. Noe of that was cut & paste. I took notes and then wrote those facts that I found.

I would have done that but I thought trying to get lucky today was more important.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It isnt my fault that the majority of you are uninformed on so many things in this country, whereas I, pay close attention to many issues, people and policies of many people.

This movie, cost 5 million dollars to make, it was supported by conservative groups across this country. The people I mentioned, PAM GELLAR and TERRY JONES, both participated and contributed to the movies creation as well as spoke about it for months through social media outlets.

This movie wasnt a surprise to the world, and Sam Bacile KNEW what kind of reaction he would get by making a movie of this kind. While in this country he has a right to say what he wants, even if its provacative, but with that provocation comes consequences in a third world country.

They dont have the education, patients or tolerance for free speech, why should they? They live in theocracies, where religion is their guide. They dont or cant comprehend the concept of free speech, and any attack on their religion will bring about mobs of extremists.

Mitt Romney said today that muslims needed to respect our constitution?? Really?? WHY? They dont live in a democracy, but then again, we dont respect Islam so whats the difference?

Either way, the movies creators wanted to inspire violence and that is the only PLANNING that "we" need to concern ourselves with. The right wing says that these attacks were "planned", but they ignore the movie, its content, and its connection to the christian church. The real culprits are the ones who planned this movie, created its content and financing its production, and then making that all important decision to release a trailer on youtube.

Sam Bacile and company should be held responsible and I for one, hope he stays in hiding.

As for Romney, he wanted to sound presidential, and I heard many people today on right wing talk radio claim that he did. Some here say the same thing, but at his conference, he didnt sound presidential once the script was flipped and he had to answer questions.

At the 9:01 mark of the conference, he is asked "Gov Romney, what would you have done as president differently than president Obama"?? He rambles once again about the apology from the embassy, and then the reported asks him again ""Gov Romney, SPECIFICALLY, what would you have done differently than president OBAMA""

ROMNEY simply turns and walks off the stage. He never answered the question. He was full of talking points but when asked to specifically say what he would do as president, he walked off the stage like a coward.

Watch for yourself at the 9:01 mark.
Mitt Romney: Condemns Killings of Americans During Attack ~ Full Press Conference ~ 9-12-12 - YouTube

Peace, out.

TOS

Mitt Romney...American Idiot.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again with the "we are all stupid and don't understand anything". OK, if you want to be declared "Smart one of the year" take your crown........you probably were in child beauty pageants and lost a lot.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Hoaxster edited the original disgusting post with a cop out of a reason. The whole thread should be locked and deleted.

Baba stepped over the line of human decency with his post, some responded to it, and now the original post has been severely edited, which makes the follow up posts seem out of touch.

Delete the thread and start over with intelligent discussion.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Again with the "we are all stupid and don't understand anything". OK, if you want to be declared "Smart one of the year" take your crown........you probably were in child beauty pageants and lost a lot.

Obama's response was measured and very Presidential. Informed, and confident in his actions. 2 US destroyers are on the way to the coast of Libya. If I were a Libyan terrorist, I'd be looking skyward....a lot. Obama gets them before they get us, action instead of the words we got from Bush. Romney would just declare war on Greece, or Iran, or Japan, or wherever his handlers told him to. Romney is a joke...to the entire world. Obama is a leader who gets it done.

804brown

Wow...TOS jumped into this with his usual loony Liberal spin...good way to cover the Messiah's arse over his incomptence. Dont worry, the Lamestream media that carrys Obamas water will make him come out smelling like a rose.

RIP to the four who were murdered by the lowlife scumbags.

Actually TOS was correct. The statement by the Cairo Embassy was put out 6 hours BEFORE the incident occurred in Libya and it was done to pre-empt any real violence. So I guess this wasn an apology afterall. Sorry Obama haters.

Anyway who allowed romney to rush out before the cameras and bash the president when an american ambassador was killed?? Do you think john mccain would have done such an amateurish act?? Im waiting for colin powell to once again endorse obama after this desperate and silly move!!

Just_another_day_at_work

Did the fundamentalists get triggered because of a (movie) Mohamed teasing?
Because as time passing by these Babylonian spirits/entities will hammer the prophet even more just as they do with Jesus at home...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did the fundamentalists get triggered because of a (movie) Mohamed teasing?
Because as time passing by these Babylonian spirits/entities will hammer the prophet even more just as they do with Jesus at home...
There was no trigger or spark......they were just doing what they are taught from youth...kill the infidel!!
Doing it on 9-11 was icing on the cake for them. They always find a film clip, an author, a cartoon, or a burned Koran to blame for their actions. .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I started this thread with what info I could find.
Now I have learned that the movie excuse is nothing but a cover story.
This was a planned attack that started at 10pm local time.
The incident does not appear to be a random mob scene, but rather an opportunity that militants seized.
The attackers used a rocket-propelled grenade, a weapon not traditionally carried by protesters, but commonly used by terrorists.

The attack is believed to have come in two waves.
The first wave got inside of the compound, and a second wave penetrated a secure location inside the building.
The compound was not secured until after 2am.

Until a full autopsy is completed , we can only guess at why he was unaccounted for until his body showed up at the airport. One picture shows him with a large gash on his head , and possibly bruises on his torso.