Employee on Employee Harassment at UPS

UPSDriver123

I (male UPS driver) work in a small UPS center, and I have been with the company for about 14 years. Around 2013 I made a poor choice and I had a mutual affair with a female co-worker (who was also married) which lasted for about 2 years. During this time my wife never knew about the affair, and I divorced my wife keeping this a secret.

Over the course of time I realized what a horrible decision I had made in having the affair, and I ended the affair / relationship. About this time I was thankfully able to salvage my relationship with my then ex wife, and we were re-married December 2016. Around this time the former employee I had had an affair with transferred to a center closer to where she lives and I overheard she took a supervisor role there. (she lived close to 1.5 hours from the center we worked together at). At this point I thought the situation would be closed, ended, finished. However, once this employee transferred to her new center location, she began stalking me started with:

1) texting my wife telling my wife that I loved her and not my wife and other horrible things

2) showing up at my workplace center location randomly

3) asking my friends and colleagues for personal information about me and my life and my marriage as though they were her spies

4) she broke into my car to leave a business card as if to mark her territory or that she had been there

5) we caught her peeking into our living room window one night then running off when we spotted her

6) She began relentlessly trying to get her job back at my UPS center location where I work (which I found out through co-workers who mentioned this to me knowing the stalking that was going on)

I reported this to my UPS management, UPS HR, and the UPS regional manager. I then went to court to get a restraining order / anti-harassment order against her for stalking to prevent her from continuing to harass and stalk me. Once I received the approved anti-harassment / restraining order against her, it was good for one year from the date of approval... and it was submitted to my management and to UPS HR department for my center area. But that order expired as of June 2018.

I am now afraid because recently I received information from colleages in the form of an overheard conversation at my workplace, that she was again trying to get rehired at my UPS center location. When I heard this I contacted my manager to make sure he was aware of the previous details again, which he said he had not forgotten. I told him if he hired her I would sue the company.. but I don't know what else to do to protect myself. This female employee is bitter I don't want to have a relationship with her, and wants to work with me again in an attempt to create a hostile work environment for me that would destroy my marriage and career.

Believe me I wish I never had that affair, but I can't change what I did. Obviously no further affairs will ever be the case for my future. I love and I am committed to my wife til death do us part. Any advice for how to combat workplace stalking harassment and intimidation at a small UPS center?

Thank You

babboo25

Banned
C07DEA2A-013F-4356-8842-6250FCDF7D88.gif

ManInBrown

I (male UPS driver) work in a small UPS center, and I have been with the company for about 14 years. Around 2013 I made a poor choice and I had a mutual affair with a female co-worker (who was also married) which lasted for about 2 years. During this time my wife never knew about the affair, and I divorced my wife keeping this a secret.

Over the course of time I realized what a horrible decision I had made in having the affair, and I ended the affair / relationship. About this time I was thankfully able to salvage my relationship with my then ex wife, and we were re-married December 2016. Around this time the former employee I had had an affair with transferred to a center closer to where she lives and I overheard she took a supervisor role there. (she lived close to 1.5 hours from the center we worked together at). At this point I thought the situation would be closed, ended, finished. However, once this employee transferred to her new center location, she began stalking me started with:

1) texting my wife telling my wife that I loved her and not my wife and other horrible things

3) asking my friends and colleagues for personal information about me and my life and my marriage as though they were her spies

4) she broke into my car to leave a business card as if to mark her territory or that she had been there

5) we caught her peeking into our living room window one night then running off when we spotted her

6) She began relentlessly trying to get her job back at my UPS center location where I work (which I found out through co-workers who mentioned this to me knowing the stalking that was going on)

I reported this to my UPS management, UPS HR, and the UPS regional manager. I then went to court to get a restraining order / anti-harassment order against her for stalking to prevent her from continuing to harass and stalk me. Once I received the approved anti-harassment / restraining order against her, it was good for one year from the date of approval... and it was submitted to my management and to UPS HR department for my center area. But that order expired as of June 2018.

I am now afraid because recently I received information from colleages in the form of an overheard conversation at my workplace, that she was again trying to get rehired at my UPS center location. When I heard this I contacted my manager to make sure he was aware of the previous details again, which he said he had not forgotten. I told him if he hired her I would sue the company.. but I don't know what else to do to protect myself. This female employee is bitter I don't want to have a relationship with her, and wants to work with me again in an attempt to create a hostile work environment for me that would destroy my marriage and career.

Believe me I wish I never had that affair, but I can't change what I did. Obviously no further affairs will ever be the case for my future. I love and I am committed to my wife til death do us part. Any advice for how to combat workplace stalking harassment and intimidation at a small UPS center?

Thank You
Don’t sheet where you eat

You friend’d up

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Thank You
Way to go, man! You done goofed. Hope it was worth some 5/10 UPS-hot tuna. Honestly you're lucky you're still even working. #metoo

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thank You

Is she hot?

If so,sounds like fun tell her to HMU

Froome

Document everything. If she does come to your center, give her time. She will do something that is in violation of employer employee relations and then get the lawyer involved. you may be able to retire sooner than you think!