End of year wishes

air_upser

I heard a great quote on Criminal Minds last night. It went something like "Idealogy seperate us. Dreams and Anguish bring us together."

Over the past couple of months, I noticed almost every thread on this board winds up in an argument and personal attack. I'm sure theres lots of reasons for it. Partly human nature...standing up for what you believe. Partly frustation and not being able to see the other person's point of view. Part of it is just a difference of opinion that gets overheated. I'll be the first to admit I don't know whether to laugh, cry or bang my head against the wall with some people's posts. I get frustated. I don't understand some people's point of view. I attacked someone and regreted it later. Like the quote says, Idealogy seperate us.

No matter what your religious beliefs are, there is a time of year to step back and recognize the things that bring us together. We all have family and/or friends we care about and bring us smiles. We all have had sad times in our lives. For this one thread, forget about politics, gun control, and contracts, and simply wish each other a good year and happy holidays! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy Kwanzaa, Whatever!

Lets see how long it will last :-)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hope everyone has a great Christmas this year. Lots of family and friends to keep in touch with and wish a Merry Christmas to.

A Happy & Prosperous New Year too !! :santa:

susiedriver

air-upser,

For a reality based person, every day is a day to rejoice in those things that make life worth living; enjoy each day to it's fullest, and give thanks every day for all that we enjoy, both as UPSers and Americans(Canadians too!).

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Merry Christmas, Deck the Halls, God rest ye merry gentlemen, Joy to the world, and may you all have a silent night. Enjoy family and friends, life is short, live it.

over9five

Staff member
Yes, Merry Christmas to all!

We know the upcoming work days will get longer, but remember:
This is the best time of year! We're delivering Christmas gifts, and everyone loves to see us. We may not be Santa, but this time of year....we're....Elves maybe????

(Note to self: Find Santa hat for last week of Peak)