Ending DACA

bbsam

Staff member
So the best you can do is come back with an emotional personal insult?

Try a little rational thought and express yourself with a point.

Disappointed in you ... I thought you were better than that. SMH
Nothing emotional about it. You say everyone is racist. Not sure I disagree but you make no distinction whatsoever. You have no rational thought to back your assertion. You are literally stupid, Jingle Butt.

BrownArmy

Immigration lawyer recounts a conversation with Obama about the border crisis that he says 'shook me to my core'

So you see, this all began under Obama. Awarding the prison system with a billion dollar contract to build detention centers along the border as a deterrent. He gets a pass though.

The bombshell here is that Obama said "I'll tell you what we can't have, it’s these parents sending their kids here on a dangerous journey and putting their lives at risk." ?

That’s it?

Great article.

El Correcto

god is dead
The bombshell here is that Obama said "I'll tell you what we can't have, it’s these parents sending their kids here on a dangerous journey and putting their lives at risk." ?

That’s it?

Great article.
A deterrent the same thing Dido was crying about a couple pages back and pushing like it was Trump’s idea to use this as such.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

That’s it?

Great article.
The point being that these detention centers, aka for-profit baby prisons, were approved and built during the Obama admin and the same conditions existed then as do now.
They were built to be a deterrent. To be unpleasant. Unwelcoming.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The point being that these detention centers, aka for-profit baby prisons, were approved and built during the Obama admin and the same conditions existed then as do now.
They were built to be a deterrent. To be unpleasant. Unwelcoming.
I was watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and she had Jei Johnson (Obama’s Sec of HHS) on and he said pretty much what you posted.
There was a huge increase in Central American refugees and they increased family housing, work with Mexico to tighten their southern border and conducted a program of information that informed the refugees that the US was tightening the border.
He also said it took 3 to 6 months to travel from the Mexico southern border to the US southern border.
He said these families paid around $10000 to the cartel or smugglers to get through Mexico.

newfie

35779252_1711389635623777_7500527789615874048_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My guess is this will all die down since the Obama people did almost all these things except there was no outcry from the media.
The most likely entity to upset the cart is the 9th circuit.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My guess is this will all die down since the Obama people did almost all these things except there was no outcry from the media.
The most likely entity to upset the cart is the 9th circuit.
My guess is it will die down because Trump is a huge P* who already backed down on the issue of separating families. It's over, move on.