Enough is Enough (A must Read)

HomeDelivery

If Texans are so dim then why is their economy doing so much better than your's?

i'll chime in... there are too many chiefs and not enough indians

corrupt government, like top officials of FredEx, likes to keep their high-paying, no-show jobs so they try to trim-the-fat at the worker-level & keeps your wages low & your taxes high

edit; you beat me to it... u not working on a monday?

vantexan

Sounds like he supports a low wage business structure.

I support working hard and being rewarded for it. Our corporate leadership wants high productivity with low pay and few if any benefits. And too many employees think they're entitled to great pay and benefits with minimum effort.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I support working hard and being rewarded for it. Our corporate leadership wants high productivity with low pay and few if any benefits. And too many employees think they're entitled to great pay and benefits with minimum effort.

Well maybe those "many employees" found out that working hard for FedEx will get you nothing but more work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Its not all flat. Dallas is a Metropolitan city, San Antonio and Austin are wonderful cities. Houston is too humid and ugly beaches. Padre Island fun place. Fort Worth my favorite. Cow town and Billy Bob's. Nothing better than a man in a suit wearing cowboy boots and a hat. You don't have LONG HORNS in California....

I spent 4 years in Lubbock. We went to Dallas, San Antonio, Austin----all beautiful cities. West Texas is another story----flat and dusty with not a whole lot to do.

One thing that was cool was watching thunderstorms come in from the west. And the occasional tornado.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If Texans are so dim then why is their economy doing so much better than your's?

RTW, big tax incentives for employers, and lots of low-wage/low or no benefit jobs. That's Ricky Perry style "success". Sorry, van, but you've really become a Right Wing tool as of late. It's hard to even take your arguments seriously.

vantexan

RTW, big tax incentives for employers, and lots of low-wage/low or no benefit jobs. That's Ricky Perry style "success". Sorry, van, but you've really become a Right Wing tool as of late. It's hard to even take your arguments seriously.

And yet the Texas economy is doing better than your's and people have work. By the way, straight from FOX News: Obama promised that if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it. They repeatedly showed him saying that in speeches. Now millions are losing their healthcare plan and are being forced to the exchanges, with more expensive coverage. And we already know that he said that Obamacare would cost $900 Billion over the next 10 years. Not so, latest projection is $2.7 Trillion. With a multitude of new taxes. No matter how worthy the goal the end result is a program that will collapse because we simply can't afford it. Argue the party line all you want, the money isn't there. Good luck in 2014!

vantexan

I spent 4 years in Lubbock. We went to Dallas, San Antonio, Austin----all beautiful cities. West Texas is another story----flat and dusty with not a whole lot to do.

One thing that was cool was watching thunderstorms come in from the west. And the occasional tornado.

​You should've got down to the Big Bend. A whole other world!

Goldilocks

Fort Worth is very traditional. It still has that cowboy flair. longhorns.jpg gallery-tfdu04.jpg
longhorns.jpg
gallery-tfdu04.jpg