Estar

FedupExpress

Yeah, sure. It took two years for the Leo to reach our station. I think the company is express in name only.
Exactly, I think they are dreaming about merger.

If anything it's like others suspect company is getting ready to sell itself or shut down entirely 😂

They can't even get freight to station on time

FedupExpress

Definitely can confirm estar is done as well and will never be coming back. Ground cloud next?
From what I heard they had hired some young hotshot engineers to do layouts for Estar, the same people who did Amazon's software.

Apparently there are positions available all over for engineers on workday now.

Salary starting at 5k a month

zeev

Probably this summer lower volume definitely sooner than later not that hard bring airfreight to Ground stations done.!

Lates

I've been here long enough to remember couriers killing routes. Most couriers put in the work. A swing could come onto a route and, try and cheat as he may, he couldn't produce the numbers the regular driver did. Once they got rid of the carrot on the stick SPH program, some people slowed down. And when the newer generation(Not all) got into the truck, SPH slowed to a crawl. Not only that but they were getting away with going slow. Some of us wondered if there was a huge lawsuit nobody knew about...sort of like the Domino's pizza were they had to stop guaranteeing a free pizza due to late delivery because the drivers were a danger on the road and the company had to pay out in court. Some say when the swings began coming in 1 to 2 hours early than the regular drivers and nothing was done about it. Bring back check rides because looking at a sheet of paper isn't going to tell the true story. Lazy couriers will create stops. Managers should be telling couriers to take splits if the work isn't there. I take 90 minute lunches if, the work isn't there. Guys know when they're stealing from the company and the couriers who have eyes see it as well.
If I had to take a 90 minute lunch I’d clock out and go home. They can give me the work to fill that time or pay me for sitting an hour. Why would anyone sit at work for an hour unpaid I don’t see as stealing more as inefficient management.

Lates

I really can’t find a way for express drivers to even be touched. I thought they were thinking maybe they could do it at first , but now I think they know it’s next to impossible.
It’s already happening across the country how do you not see it still.

Mutineer

Sharpen that resume

If you're a courier, no more living in the past and put that resume in the trash where it belongs! Get qualified or credentialed in a completely different occupation.

It's become a dead-end poverty job.

Anymore the USPS is no better than FedEx Ground, and they capriciously fire people over nonsense. If you think the postal worker's Union will have yer back, you are wrong.

The only outlier is UPS, and from what I've seen they wouldn't waste a bucket of piss on a former FedExer if he was on fire.

MAKAVELI

If you're a courier, no more living in the past and put that resume in the trash where it belongs! Get qualified or credentialed in a completely different occupation.

It's become a dead-end poverty job.

Anymore the USPS is no better than FedEx Ground, and they capriciously fire people over nonsense. If you think the postal worker's Union will have yer back, you are wrong.

The only outlier is UPS, and from what I've seen they wouldn't waste a bucket of piss on a former FedExer if he was on fire.
UPS hires anyone who applies for part time handler positions which can then move into a driving position by way of seniority. Time is the only obstacle in obtaining a driving position at UPS, not prior job experience.

FedupExpress

Lol 5 years in limbo. Good to know.
Honestly, I've only been with the company a few years and apparently I'm at one of the "better stations" in my area

I can safely say this is one of, if not worst managed companies I've had the curse to work for.

I doubt they are capable of doing anything correctly and they seem like they are still stuck in the 80's.

I've started looking for another job, I feel bad for the guys who are 45-55 and are going to be around for the crash and burn.