Every PT will be getting $200/week attendance bonus here

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We hid a bunch of trailers in the yard last peak. Complete clown show. It''s the same bonus as last year but supposedly will be given out to everyone.
200 dollar weekly bonuses are ok but starting wage of 15 or catch up raises are not. The 200 weekly bonus equates to around 23 dollars an hour.
1) It is taxed at %26 down to $148
2) PT got 35-45 hours last peak. This is basically a temporary $5 or less raise.
but we also got the $15 minimum cap here too.
So me and others with 2 years or less in are sitting on a $20/h pot with virtually everyone else.

Mr. Marshall

We hid a bunch of trailers in the yard last peak. Complete clown show. It''s the same bonus as last year but supposedly will be given out to everyone.

1) It is taxed at %26 down to $148
2) PT got 35-45 hours last peak. This is basically a temporary $5 or less raise.
but we also got the $15 minimum cap here too.
So me and others with 2 years or less in are sitting on a $20/h pot with virtually everyone else.
It doesn't matter what it is initially taxed at as most part-timers will pay virtually no taxes under the new Trump plan. You/they will get it back or most of it back. I am always amazed at how little people understand about taxes.

It doesn't matter what it is initially taxed at as most part-timers will pay virtually no taxes under the new Trump plan. You/they will get it back or most of it back. I am always amazed at how little people understand about taxes.
I sure wish you would tell the IRS that because I am PT I don't have to pay any taxes. How does carrying cardboard make some people a financial expert?