Everyday is a battle

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'll leave for the arguing couple an interesting fact about my work.
It takes the direct labor of loading approximately 4,500,000 pieces into package cars, or 260,000 deliveries, in order to purchase a 1,500 sq ft home out in my neck of the woods.
Equivelant labor is not a garuntee in our market system... When materials, currency, technology, even a concept like "blockchain" can escew labor value.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
youre the one now deflecting.

you said people who work hard are rewarded, and i told you 50% of america is now poor, so youre saying they dont work hard? your theory doesnt hold true.

people can work hard and get little in return.
Yes because they have to be smart or have a skill also. Hard work alone does not equal success.

rickyb

Yes because they have to be smart or have a skill also. Hard work alone does not equal success.
some people arent smart or skillful or even work hard and are "successful". george w bush is a prime example of what im talking about.

i think its called the silver spoon.

Brownslave688

some people arent smart or skillful or even work hard and are "successful". george w bush is a prime example of what im talking about.

i think its called the silver spoon.
Someone somewhere along the line worked to put that silver spoon in his mouth.

rickyb

No one ever has any idea what you’re talking about.
yea i think BC members who debate economics with me suffer from cognitive disonance.

"In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values."

Brownslave688

yea i think BC members who debate economics with me suffer from cognitive disonance.

"In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values."
Yep it’s everyone else. That has to be it.

Brownslave688

Remember, rickyb is a sad little boy who lives at home with his parents, and aspires to live in a car on the street.

Parents, who by his admission, are fairly well off with all their real estate investments.
He’s just waiting for them to pass that silver spoon down to him?

Streeter D

Teet Squeezer
And how many peaks will this be for you?

This is my first peak and it is awful. I've had enough of the whole "meeting for air midafternoon" leading to basically rerunning my completed stops again.. But I also am not a p**** and will see many more peaks. Hopefully. Tips are welcomed!

IESucks

This is my first peak and it is awful. I've had enough of the whole "meeting for air midafternoon" leading to basically rerunning my completed stops again.. But I also am not a p**** and will see many more peaks. Hopefully. Tips are welcomed!
Tip? Go to college