Everyday is a battle

your charities are the scam

corporations donate to them for PR all the while all the major programs that help people in poverty are defunded.
What charity is a scam? A corporation will not donate to your charity because it is not tax deductible. Why is your charity not tax deductible?

rickyb

He will post a tweet and when pressed for his own opinion will admit he doesn't know what is going on.
sometimes.

i think the difference between you and i is I have a broader range of ideas and can do critical thinking, whereas you cant and just repeat govt catch phrases. neither of us are experts.

the most recent example of this is your claim that people dont pretend to work in capitalism. thats obviously untrue, but if youre incapable of critical thinking then you wont figure it out.

sometimes.

i think the difference between you and i is I have a broader range of ideas and can do critical thinking, whereas you cant and just repeat govt catch phrases. neither of us are experts.

the most recent example of this is your claim that people dont pretend to work in capitalism. thats obviously untrue, but if youre incapable of critical thinking then you wont figure it out.
I have seen people who are slow. But if a loser pretends to work (I don’t even know what that really means). They need to work elsewhere.