Everyday is a battle

yea i think BC members who debate economics with me suffer from cognitive disonance.

"In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values."
You do not DEBATE. You post a tweet and say “so and so says this”. You NEVER debate or have any answers. Ricky, without answers you cannot bring cajange.

oldngray

nowhere special
You do not DEBATE. You post a tweet and say “so and so says this”. You NEVER debate or have any answers. Ricky, without answers you cannot bring cajange.
He will post a tweet and when pressed for his own opinion will admit he doesn't know what is going on.

rickyb

He’s just waiting for them to pass that silver spoon down to him?
yea capitalism is so bad here that it doesnt really matter what you earn, but what you inherit.

the only difference between my current job and hospital job long term economically is a pension. the difference in pay of $5 or $15 an hour is marginal when you factor in cost of housing.

thats not what they would say. im easily one of their most important donors. they had a matching drive up to $30,000 and i donated $5000 and it went over $20,000 so i was around 20% of all donations.
They are scamming you. Get out yourself and help.