Everyone works New Year's Eve

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I guess I was thinking of a PT preload sup that when I complained about having three towns all jumbled together (but in perfect sequence by PAS). Totally clueless.
Complaining to a PT preload sup about your dispatch is like complaining about your botched boob job to the valet parking guy out in front of the doctor's office.

PT Car Washer

Complaining to a PT preload sup about your dispatch is like complaining about your botched boob job to the valet parking guy out in front of the doctor's office.
Yeah I know. But after listing to PT sups telling me how bad I am everyday for decades I give them hell every chance I get.

Z

ZQXC

Lmfao. Here's an even better idea. Call in on your paid holiday. Tell them you won't be in and if they are gonna charge you with a call off tell them that's fine won't be in in Friday then either, will only count as one occur acne and take a 5 day weekend. :woohoo:

Already got the 5 day weekend; I saw opportunity back in September. Locked in Friday the 2nd. :yesssmileyf:

Future

Victory Ride
z.jpg
If they told me to come in "in case" and then sent me home because of "what they needed" I would tell them to toss my salad.

iruhnman630

All browned up, breakfast ate, truck warmed up, ready to walk out the door.....

....THEN I see the voicemail icon on my phone.

Have fun working...Ill be watching football.