Express Complaint - No trolling

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So why the need for GPS?

Among other things, to verify that the courier was there when a customer says he wasn't. Sometimes couriers will get cute with the Powerpad to make it look like they were at a location when they weren't. Sometimes customers will pull something similar to what you described.

Purplepackage

Among other things, to verify that the courier was there when a customer says he wasn't. Sometimes couriers will get cute with the Powerpad to make it look like they were at a location when they weren't. Sometimes customers will pull something similar to what you described.

Recently had a guy waiting for me at a 4:30 drop box, he was complaining that no one picked up his letter that he "put in the box yesterday" so I open the box and inside is a Fedex envelope with no air bill, it had a hand written name and address. Funny how he knew no one picked it up yet there was no way for him to track it lol

Purplepackage

It's the ones they shouldn't trust that ruin it for the ones they can trust. Then again, if they can trust you, you have nothing to worry about.

Dont worry if youre completely useless they will still keep you, but if your a hard worker and they decide the gps shows them your doing something wrong youll get letters till your fired.

The useless and lazy guys can collect olcc and letters for 25 years and still have jobs

!Retired!

Dont worry if youre completely useless they will still keep you, but if your a hard worker and they decide the gps shows them your doing something wrong youll get letters till your fired.

The useless and lazy guys can collect olcc and letters for 25 years and still have jobs
If you DEL/DEX or PUP/PUX a stop and the GPS shows you were nowhere near the area, that's falsification, and that's automatic termination.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you DEL/DEX or PUP/PUX a stop and the GPS shows you were nowhere near the area, that's falsification, and that's automatic termination.

A little clarification on that. Termination is an option in instances of falsification, not a requirement.

vantexan

It's the ones they shouldn't trust that ruin it for the ones they can trust. Then again, if they can trust you, you have nothing to worry about.
Had a mgr in Texas who lied repeatedly. He assumed we were all lying to him and trying to screw him over because that's how he operated. Never discount the mindset of many in our management corps.