The Breaking Point

Yes you do! You are sitting on you ass typing on a chat forum! Get in your car! Get to the hub! Work as a driver helper or load / unload packages! You can be doing something right this very second to help UPS. You are choosing to be a lazy bastard! You are part of the problem!
I made enough money this week.

I don't want to be taxed like a NFL player

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Yes you do! You are sitting on you ass typing on a chat forum! Get in your car! Get to the hub! Work as a driver helper or load / unload packages! You can be doing something right this very second to help UPS. You are choosing to be a lazy bastard! You are part of the problem!
You mad bro?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In my short time at UPS (6 years), I have seen things take a turn for the worse. I came on during the mess that was peak 2013, I thought UPS would have learned its lesson. Fast forward 6 years and it seems the company has a short memory. We have drivers leaving the center with multiple days worth of stops, working up to DOT hours every night, late air (days late sometimes), and we are losing businesses. On my route alone UPS has lost 5 businesses due to extremely late deliveries and piss poor customer service when they call UPS to inquire/complain. My route is 60% Amazon. Why is UPS letting Amazon dictate its business practices? My center is drowning in packages. Literally. Christmas presents will be late this year. No doubt about it. We have had critical medical shipments returned because they were late and unusable. This company is spitting on its regular customers in the name of blue and white Amazon envelopes, Prime boxes, and quick $$$. Morale is getting worse because management only cares about Telematics. Nevermind you had snow on the ground, wall to wall packages up to the bulkhead door, and over 350 stops. GET THE PACKAGES DELIVERED. I won't attempt to speak for every center, but reading this forum I can see our problems at my center aren't unique at all. When does this stop?

Nothing destroys @Seymour Packages but @Seymour Packages. Always remember that.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
In my short time at UPS (6 years), I have seen things take a turn for the worse. I came on during the mess that was peak 2013, I thought UPS would have learned its lesson. Fast forward 6 years and it seems the company has a short memory. We have drivers leaving the center with multiple days worth of stops, working up to DOT hours every night, late air (days late sometimes), and we are losing businesses. On my route alone UPS has lost 5 businesses due to extremely late deliveries and piss poor customer service when they call UPS to inquire/complain. My route is 60% Amazon. Why is UPS letting Amazon dictate its business practices? My center is drowning in packages. Literally. Christmas presents will be late this year. No doubt about it. We have had critical medical shipments returned because they were late and unusable. This company is spitting on its regular customers in the name of blue and white Amazon envelopes, Prime boxes, and quick $$$. Morale is getting worse because management only cares about Telematics. Nevermind you had snow on the ground, wall to wall packages up to the bulkhead door, and over 350 stops. GET THE PACKAGES DELIVERED. I won't attempt to speak for every center, but reading this forum I can see our problems at my center aren't unique at all. When does this stop?
its not gonna stop, corporate dicks have their 5 year retirement agenda. Worst xmas in my 33 years was 2017

upsbeernut

this company will sell us out to amazon or partner with them cause amazon has 50 % of their own packages delivered this year

Air Recovery

My center is doomed. This is one irreg pile, left and right side. There are about 4 or 5 more piles and 7 entire trailers of just irregs.
VideoCapture_20191215-130953.jpg
VideoCapture_20191215-130948.jpg

Air Recovery

So many co workers complaint they got their route done and had to help others. Slow the hell down, take your breaks, beat them at their own game. Buncha idiots.
Drivers who run and gun and get rewarded with more and more work.....deserve what they got. Gotta play the game smart, not hard. Gotta know when to turn it up to 100% and when to take it easy for our own bodies sake

upsbeernut

Drivers who run and gun and get rewarded with more and more work.....deserve what they got. Gotta play the game smart, not hard. Gotta know when to turn it up to 100% and when to take it easy for our own bodies sake
That’s true , I was one of the run and gun drivers for 33 years. Maybe that’s why my knees hurt and my shoulders are stiff like my d

upsbeernut

My center is doomed. This is one irreg pile, left and right side. There are about 4 or 5 more piles and 7 entire trailers of just irregs.
View attachment 276031 View attachment 276032
Looks like two years ago. We had a meeting about taking pictures inside, be careful. I did the same thing. Makes you wonder what the percentage of the publics packages got damaged. I have lost my confidence especially with e regs

Rack em

Made the Podium
Looks like two years ago. We had a meeting about taking pictures inside, be careful. I did the same thing
It's not illegal or whatever Ups says, osha approved employees to take pictures of unsafe conditions and the company can't do anything about it. Obviously if you're constantly taking pictures they could attempt to get you for stealing time.

Air Recovery

Looks like two years ago. We had a meeting about taking pictures inside, be careful. I did the same thing. Makes you wonder what the percentage of the publics packages got damaged. I have lost my confidence especially with e regs
Thanks for the heads up. Made sure no package car numbers are ID able. Im also sure mine cant be the only center looking all :censored2:ed up like that