The Breaking Point

Box Ox

Thanks for the heads up. Made sure no package car numbers are ID able. Im also sure mine cant be the only center looking all :censored2:ed up like that

There's probably a retiree in upstate New York who's got the pictures up on a big screen trying to determine the origin of the photos for corporate right now. LOL

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Posts get deleted in this forum that are Off Topic.

Mine wasn't, the guy is posting about being at a breaking point. My sergeant used to tell me that the only thing that can destroy Zubey is Zubey. It's an encouraging statement, telling the person that they are so strong nothing can overcome them but themselves.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just have no clue what could have been seen as offensive or the least bit deleteable about it. I would understand the deletion of this post and the last one, since they violate tos by discussing moderator action. But when a post is deleted for no reason, the question ought to be asked. Go ahead and delete this post.

44D97BB0-40D6-4ADC-AA79-EB50A474B6A2.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Thanks for the heads up. Made sure no package car numbers are ID able. Im also sure mine cant be the only center looking all :censored2:ed up like that
Im sure a smart cookie could still find which center this is by looking at the boxline bin color pattern and how the car lineup numbers are printed.
Our building is heavy but I've not spotted any "piles" yet, we rolled trailers in 2017 and they hid them really well from most everyone then. It is possible they are hiding our volume again in a similar fashion. Either way this is a safety concern if it is blocking your doors nearby. How do they even get the package cars out with that pile in the way?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’ve never felt so confident that I’ll have a job for as long as I want one. I laugh at all these vans, leaving :censored2: everywhere but the correct spot. I’m thankful for my union negotiated wages, and I’m enjoying the money. Screw it.
Bottom line is, we can get er' done.