Express to UPS?

bacha29

Once again, your instinct and genius financial mind amazes me. Please, tell me more. Don't keep all that wisdom to yourself. Inquiring minds want to know.

Besides, I bought most of my stock on the open market. Esop was nice with the discount and all, just took too long to accumulate many shares.
Now you're talking. It's called keeping your head in the game. Are you going after any SNAP ( Snapchat) when it rolls out it's IPO at 17? Not this guy. By the time the retail investor ( you and me) can get at it it will be an overpriced value trap that will get crushed when the secondary offering comes out later in the year.

MAKAVELI

Now you're talking. It's called keeping your head in the game. Are you going after any SNAP ( Snapchat) when it rolls out it's IPO at 17? Not this guy. By the time the retail investor ( you and me) can get at it it will be an overpriced value trap that will get crushed when the secondary offering comes out later in the year.
I seriously doubt Mr old shart knows what Snapchat is.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
oldfart uses dialog much like TOS did.
Haven't seen some of his key phrases though, but that's part of the multi personality strategy

bacha29

Heard of it. I would research it, but I can't the internet to load on my Motorola brick phone. I must be in a dead spot.
Snap Inc. (Snapchat) IPO is 17 . When it opens for trading today in the 11PM hour it is expected that opening bids will be between 21-23. Many stock analysts think that a year from now it will be trading below the opening bid. Might then be a chance for the retail investor to get in but it's doubtful that it will be profitable by that time.

BootsOnTarmac

OP's original question:

I've been with Express for almost 3 years, ramp qualified swing driver. I've been dealt a bad hand by management regarding swing pay and being an "official" swing driver. Add that to the numerous flaws I already see with Express, I've decided to look elsewhere.

I have a mutual friend over at UPS who I am being set up to contact but I'd like some opinions from Express guys first. Would leaving Express for UPS be a smart move?

This thread ended up with 2 dudes bickering about their investment savvy.

dex03 last responded 7 days ago to this thread.

Probably because most everything since then has nothing to do with the original post.

bacha29

OP's original question:

This thread ended up with 2 dudes bickering about their investment savvy.

dex03 last responded 7 days ago to this thread.

Probably because most everything since then has nothing to do with the original post.
Harder to stay on message when there's a lot to discuss and learn.

BootsOnTarmac

Plenty of opportunities to "discuss and learn". To stay on the OP's original thread should be primary. I do enjoy the discourse, but I keep looking for what the OP was asking for and most often finding responses so far off base. Maybe when we stray too far from the OP's original post, we should start a new thread. I'm not bashing, maybe we can take the divergent posts and start anew.