Extreme Cold

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
QVCqMhK.jpg
He should have used the buddy system. Nothing like a second person for body warmth.

barnyard

KTM rider
Fifty with sun is my cutoff.

10ish years ago, I was wearing shorts on like the 1st nice day of the year, was walking up to a house that does home daycare, little dude sees me and runs into the house. I open the door to set the package inside and I hear, "NO!!!! The UPS guy is stupid. Now don't ask again."

oldngray

nowhere special
10ish years ago, I was wearing shorts on like the 1st nice day of the year, was walking up to a house that does home daycare, little dude sees me and runs into the house. I open the door to set the package inside and I hear, "NO!!!! The UPS guy is stupid. Now don't ask again."

I knew a couple of drivers who wore shorts all year. Even if it was zero degrees out. Friggin' crazy but that was their choice.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I knew a couple of drivers who wore shorts all year. Even if it was zero degrees out. Friggin' crazy but that was their choice.

I tell my customers that I am not hourly with ot, like u brownie.

my subcontractor doesn't pay enuff for me to buy pants

I do put on boot s with knee high socks though when the " white gold" goes past 5"

White fluffy stuff is bearable. Ice on the road or driveway and walkways are the bane of this season