Failed driving test.

Hitman23

Are you REALLY blaming a passenger for a car you should be in control of? Pardon me but....

View attachment 65768
Are you REALLY blaming a passenger for a car you should be in control of? Pardon me but....

View attachment 65768

BACK
giphy.gif

SOURCEREDDIT.COM

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hitman, what exactly do you want us to say? You were behind the wheel, you clipped something with your mirror, you failed your driving test. Blaming your instructor makes you look like a *****. Accept blame, come back in 6 months and show us how it is done.

Hitman23

Hitman, what exactly do you want us to say? You were behind the wheel, you clipped something with your mirror, you failed your driving test. Blaming your instructor makes you look like a *****. Accept blame, come back in 6 months and show us how it is done.
I wasn't blaming anyone. I was just seeing if anyone else had the same experience as I did. Wasn't looking for smart add answers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wasn't blaming anyone. I was just seeing if anyone else had the same experience as I did. Wasn't looking for smart add answers.

No, you were trying to blame the instructor rather than accepting the fact that you are human and that you made a mistake.

Learn from it, come back in 6 months, pass the driving test and then come back here and tell us all to :censored2: off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
After rereading his original post, it looks like we all misunderstood what he was saying.... He said that the instructor was bothered that the OP/driver didn't see what he hit. And because the instructor was distracted playing with his phone, he didn't see it either.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Thank you. I thought it was. I can't imagine that being supplemental. I can see there being an agreement with the local union if that particular location is in need of drivers and there are slim pickings to be had. Then maybe they would relax it to 6 months.

Hitman23

After rereading his original post, it looks like we all misunderstood what he was saying.... He said that the instructor was bothered that the OP/driver didn't see what he hit. And because the instructor was distracted playing with his phone, he didn't see it either.
That's exactly what I was trying to say. Thank you.
It is normally a year.
its 6th months in NNJ.