Failed Pre-employment Drug Test at Express (Driver)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They most certainly did at my station before I retired. DOT non CDL couriers had randoms.random. That was a big reason so many went non Dot.
You guys must have a bunch of druggies at that station where FedEx feels the need to waste money on drug tests not required by DOT rules.

F0222B44-A558-4077-856A-D5C12AD3B234.png

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Will this effect my employment at Ground? Yes I'm an idiot. A qtpi passed me a joint after a friend's wedding and I let my other head get the best of me. Is this a permanent DQ from Express or will I have the opportunity to apply again after a certain time frame? Will ground be able to see this?

C07D1F62-D568-4CC0-A828-020FDDD66462.jpeg

!Retired!

Wrong
had a medical for 30 plus years never had a random nor did any other pkg car driver

If you don’t know what you’re talking about why not keep quiet
Medical card here for over 21 years, never had a drug test.
Not even pre employment or post accident?
Pre-employment I don't remember. Had a few accidents, never any injuries, never had a drug test after.
I haven’t heard of a random drug test for DOT couriers in many years. I think you’re confusing it with the test they do when renewing the DOT certification.
I've never had one either. If any of my co-workers have, I don't know about it. A drug test is not a requirement for renewing your DOT card.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Medical card here for over 21 years, never had a drug test.

Pre-employment I don't remember. Had a few accidents, never any injuries, never had a drug test after.

I've never had one. If any of my co-workers have, I don't know about it. A drug test is not a requirement for renewing your DOT card.
I‘m aware of that, however, when you get your DOT card renewed you have to give a urine sample. That sample is tested for diabetes not drugs.