Fantasy Football Trash Talking Page

local804

From some of your guys picks from the live post, it is pretty clear that most of you never did fantasy football before. With the other leagues, we are able to post stories, pictures, and talk alot of smack. I dont see any on the site so made this thread to start one.

I have a couple of weeks circled on my calander for good matchups but otherwise this season is cake.

ttys

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
local804,

I have to admit I'm a rookie in my first year at trying Fantasy Football but I'm not a rookie at trash talking.

What happened to you, I thought the objective was to score the most points...:laugh::laugh:

Looks like you're going down in flames this week?:oops:

So much for a cake season!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
From some of your guys picks from the live post, it is pretty clear that most of you never did fantasy football before. With the other leagues, we are able to post stories, pictures, and talk alot of smack. I dont see any on the site so made this thread to start one.

I have a couple of weeks circled on my calander for good matchups but otherwise this season is cake.

ttys
Local your as bad as the yankees! Stop looking down the road and worry about winning this week, ok maybe not this week, better luck next week!!:laugh::w00t::laugh::w00t::thumbup1:

How about that viking defense? 2 int. 2 TD's 6 sacks and a fumble recovery.........I like it.

local804

Local your as bad as the yankees! Stop looking down the road and worry about winning this week, ok maybe not this week, better luck next week!!:laugh::w00t::laugh::w00t::thumbup1:

local804,

I have to admit I'm a rookie in my first year at trying Fantasy Football but I'm not a rookie at trash talking.

What happened to you, I thought the objective was to score the most points...:laugh::laugh:

Looks like you're going down in flames this week?:oops:

So much for a cake season!!

My oh My of My The inexperiance of the fantasy football players in this league is really starting to show. Im down by 7 points with CP going on a Monday night and Im going down........lol

Little friendly advice Red and Tony,
Dont post smack till the games are finished....lol lol
Even with my #1 pick scoring 1 point, I still think I have this on the bag.
lol lol

705red

Browncafe Steward
My oh My of My The inexperiance of the fantasy football players in this league is really starting to show. Im down by 7 points with CP going on a Monday night and Im going down........lol

Little friendly advice Red and Tony,
Dont post smack till the games are finished....lol lol
Even with my #1 pick scoring 1 point, I still think I have this on the bag.
lol lol
OH im talking yankee boy! Your in the 60s in points with palmer to go, i have over 100 with 2 players to go! Bye the way you started this trash talking thread.

local804

OH im talking yankee boy! Your in the 60s in points with palmer to go, i have over 100 with 2 players to go! Bye the way you started this trash talking thread.

BTW sonny.......
we both have 1 win and you STILL have to play me!
Say goodnight!

705red

Browncafe Steward
BTW sonny.......
we both have 1 win and you STILL have to play me!
Say goodnight!
Wow in all of my years in fantasy football i have never seen an owner make as many moves as you did after the 1st week. I take it your not all that happy with your performance this weekend, well im looking forward to spanking tieguy the most but you are a close 2nd!

local804

Wow in all of my years in fantasy football i have never seen an owner make as many moves as you did after the 1st week. I take it your not all that happy with your performance this weekend, well im looking forward to spanking tieguy the most but you are a close 2nd!

My starting line up is still the same and my bench was the only people I move around. Your thoughtless posts are making me wonder if your in management with a union handle. My #1 pick gave me a point last week(never happen again).

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I thought this was a trash talking thread for fantasy football?? What do the loser Yanks have to do with football?:laugh:

Go Angeles, Go Dodgers!!:thumbup1:

Hey pigeons 1989 get ready to poop (cause that's all pigeons do) as you fall victim to the #1 ranked opponent in week number two.

Good luck to everyone!

My 2 backs are sharing time....But they don't fall down when someone breaths on them. Alexander wouldn't have scored a td if he wasn't untouched. He's till a wuss and not the best back on the seahawks.