Fantasy Football Trash Talking Page

tieguy

Banned
Geez was that supposed to be an early championship game? Check out my team to see what real football players look like. :tongue_sm

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tony,
Let me finish with Redhead first before I add you to my teams to beat list. Big blue wrecking crew shut down mcnubb, agree?

Hey local804,

Yes they shut him down and not having Westbrook didn't help either. Mcnubb is overated and inconsistant and he complains too much.

Geez was that supposed to be an early championship game? Check out my team to see what real football players look like. :tongue_sm

No, just another fluke, wait till we dance tie!!:lol:

Go Romo..Now that's consistency

local804

Hey local804,

Yes they shut him down and not having Westbrook didn't help either. Mcnubb is overated and inconsistant and he complains too much.

No, just another fluke, wait till we dance tie!!:lol:

Go Romo..Now that's consistency

Mcnubb= most overated QB in sports history

Tieguy- I have you circled on my calender for week 8

I might throw you a bone and bench both my quarterbacks to keep things even. I know I will lose a bunch of games this year but hope they aint to you or Red. (red seems to be the follower now)

As for Romo- That man is on a mission from his messup last year. Im glad I have his #1 reciever

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey,

As I'm typing this Randy Moss (my receiver) just caught his 2nd TD and I've already won my match before the game even started!! :laugh:

As we continue to crush the opponent when they're already dead.

T

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What happened to all the talk??:w00t:

That's right Romo can turn it over 5 times and we still kill the competition.

You're next Tie and I'm not about to stop the crushing anytime soon!:laugh:

Please somebody put up a fight!

Your leader Tonyexpress and the Brown stars!!

local804

What happened to all the talk??:w00t:

That's right Romo can turn it over 5 times and we still kill the competition.

You're next Tie and I'm not about to stop the crushing anytime soon!:laugh:

Please somebody put up a fight!

Your leader Tonyexpress and the Brown stars!!

No excuses fom me but I did have 2 stud RB`s on the bench and a Stud QB benched too with a bye. Good news is they will be back and ready for you! Looking ready for the challenge. Now its time to make the donuts.

Ps your pretty lucky that you only face me 1x this year.

Pollocknbrown

No excuses fom me but I did have 2 stud RB`s on the bench and a Stud QB benched too with a bye. Good news is they will be back and ready for you! Looking ready for the challenge. Now its time to make the donuts.

Where were ur stud RBs and QB last week?, you just lost to the guy in last place......ME:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pollocknbrown

The 2 studs running backs are still on the bench if you cared to look. Season is far from over and even the best team in sports(Yankees) dont win every game.

and also, your not telling me that lamont jordan and steven jackson are your studs are you? i understand jackson. i don't think your studs being on the shelf is an excuse anyways, if u cared about the season you would find replacements that would help you win, and a QB that didnt choke against an avg defense at best.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Bring on all your studs, you're going to need them just to make it close this Sunday.

Tie got real lucky last week...I hate losing by one point..Damn.:crying:

Still in first place with the overall point lead!!:thumbup1:

local804

Is our season over?
Im blocked out of the league. Hey 705, this is probably the only way you would have a chance.
:)

705red

Browncafe Steward
Is our season over?
Im blocked out of the league. Hey 705, this is probably the only way you would have a chance.
:)
Stop it, im not into union on union violence. So i will start out by saying i beat tieguy like a thief i caught stealing from me. This is a huge step for the working man at ups and as uaual a nice step backwards for management. The beating was almost as bad as ron careys victory against ups in 97, lol.

804 did you forget your password? You were winning 125 to 100 but you both had players left tonight, i will send you an email from the league. Pm or email me if it doesnt work.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have changed the trade deadline from today until 11/23 seeing that 804 is offering trades. We could let it go for a couple more weeks if we like. Its upto everyone in the league to decide, if i dont hear anything we will leave it at next wednesday. Brownman where have you come from 6 straight wins, good for you.

tieguy

Banned
Stop it, im not into union on union violence. So i will start out by saying i beat tieguy like a thief i caught stealing from me. This is a huge step for the working man at ups and as uaual a nice step backwards for management. The beating was almost as bad as ron careys victory against ups in 97, lol.

Nice comeback. Couple of career performances helped save your behind. The league championship is still mine. Clearing a spot over the fireplace for the trophy. Just have to figure out how to grind that IBT logo off the back.:wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Nice comeback. Couple of career performances helped save your behind. The league championship is still mine. Clearing a spot over the fireplace for the trophy. Just have to figure out how to grind that IBT logo off the back.:wink2:
You dont have to worry about grinding that logo, because you have no chance in winning it. Brownman is on fire, 804s team is not that bad, we still have tonyexpress in the hunt. If need be i can always change the numbers on the site because i have commisioner status, i would like to see how you would feel if the numbers actually got changed in the best interest of the working man!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
You dont have to worry about grinding that logo, because you have no chance in winning it. Brownman is on fire, 804s team is not that bad, we still have tonyexpress in the hunt. If need be i can always change the numbers on the site because i have commisioner status, i would like to see how you would feel if the numbers actually got changed in the best interest of the working man!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

I already figured in the working mans curve:surprised: you have no prayer.