Favorite/Worth It Internet Finds

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 9.49.04 AM.png

Never knew lights like this existed. Crazy bright for poorly lit garages, basements, dungeons, etc. 10/10 so far

Captain Qwark

For people who have to deal with ice in the winter, these work! Don't buy the Yaktrax with the coiled bottoms for ice. They don't work.
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 10.23.02 AM.png

Captain Qwark

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 9.38.04 AM.png

I use it mainly for the blow feature. I use it all the time. Only wish it had wheels but then the hose would keep coming out of the housing from pulling it. Still 9/10.

Captain Qwark

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 9.41.00 AM.png

Hook your drill up to it and clear a clogged drain. I think I paid $80 for it and it's paid for itself about 5 times over. Obviously not available, but something similar would work just as well I'd imagine. 10/10

Captain Qwark

Don’t UPS provide these anymore. I still have 3or 4 sets of them and still use them once in a blue moon.
They did one year and that's why I know they work. I can't believe UPS doesn't offer these every year. They would prevent so many slips and falls. Oh wait, it's UPS, I can believe it.

rod

Retired 22 years
They did one year and that's why I know they work. I can't believe UPS doesn't offer these every year. They would prevent so many slips and falls. Oh wait, it's UPS, I can believe it.
I’m sure they aren’t offered anymore because of damages UPS had to pay because some idiot driver walked across a wood or linoleum floor with them on and trashed it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Our power was out for 3 days so a generator is a must.

Otherwise those LED Hurricane lamps are a lifesaver. We have 8. They are
so handy. Much better than flashlights.

Not sure what price is but last year they sold 4 for about 20 buckerooski.

rod

Retired 22 years
It’s kind of funny how I got mine. I was retired at the time and a UPS friend of mine told me about them. I said get me a pair. Next thing I know I’ve got 3 pair. They work great for ice fishing