Fed-ex dives into the biggest day

SmithBarney

I'm pretty sure most of the reporting is referring to Ground, we've already been told that peak pickup day is the 17th at express

HomeDelivery

my heavier day was the past Sat, but due to the snow on the mid-west, we're expecting our volume to spike in the next 2 days

have a safe peak!

LTFedExer

I'm pretty sure most of the reporting is referring to Ground, we've already been told that peak pickup day is the 17th at express
I've heard the 17th is the last day to ship without paying 'extra'. They must be talking about Ground, because if my calculations are correct......XS shipped Wednesday means Monday delivery.
Gotta tell you, Ground Service is great. You guys are doing a great job.
You haven't seen the Ground packages sitting at a stop for 3-4 days waiting to be picked up....have you?

MaineGroundDriver

I've heard the 17th is the last day to ship without paying 'extra'. They must be talking about Ground, because if my calculations are correct......XS shipped Wednesday means Monday delivery.

You haven't seen the Ground packages sitting at a stop for 3-4 days waiting to be picked up....have you?

A reason this could be happening is that someone is shipping something out, but instead of calling the pickup in for a scheduled pickup, they are just waiting for the next time they receive a Ground delivery? Happens on my route sometimes.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I share your feelings on our Engineers. Here's what I was saying at the sta. last night re. whether or not, I'd have to come it today..."Whatever they say will happen, count on the opposite happening"