FedEx Express and Ground Are Going To Be the Same

MAKAVELI

And I said I don’t believe him. “Fully integrated “ is what you tell Wall Street when you want to look ambitious and in charge. In time the timeline will be “adjusted due to unforeseen challenges and opportunities”.

After all the years of FedEx lying to you, does it confuse you to see them lie to others?
Doesn't confuse me one bit. But I'm not the one who believes that the company has an actual executable plan. You believe because FedEx loves the profit it made from Ground that it will simply be able to flip a switch and make "One FedEx" into One Contractor. For God sakes, the company can't even develop a usable routing system.

bbsam

Staff member
Doesn't confuse me one bit. But I'm not the one who believes that the company has an actual executable plan. You believe because FedEx loves the profit it made from Ground that it will simply be able to flip a switch and make "One FedEx" into One Contractor. For God sakes, the company can't even develop a usable routing system.
No. I think they can flip a lot of switches back and forth for lots of years and through peak seasons until and if they figure out how to make it work. Judging from how they’ve acted in the past, they may abandon the whole the whole idea altogether.

MAKAVELI

No. I think they can flip a lot of switches back and forth for lots of years and through peak seasons until and if they figure out how to make it work. Judging from how they’ve acted in the past, they may abandon the whole the whole idea altogether.
Can't flip a switch back and forth when you cut your workforce down to the bare bones. There's FedEx fantasy land then there's reality.

Nolimitz

And I said I don’t believe him. “Fully integrated “ is what you tell Wall Street when you want to look ambitious and in charge. In time the timeline will be “adjusted due to unforeseen challenges and opportunities”.

After all the years of FedEx lying to you, does it confuse you to see them lie to others?
that's just it.. A classic wall street PUMP AND DUMP. Bye bye fedex

reginald95

How will this affect the ground contract owners? Are they just going to be let go. Not that I really care, just curious since they technically operate a contracting business.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Does this mean no more sexual assaults and child murder? Maybe some decent standardized employee background checks? Forced uniform compliance? Almost jumped the Amazon guy last week parked in my driveway with no uniform on in an unmarked van. Getting ridiculous.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Does this mean no more sexual assaults and child murder? Maybe some decent standardized employee background checks? Forced uniform compliance? Almost jumped the Amazon guy last week parked in my driveway with no uniform on in an unmarked van. Getting ridiculous.
50 feet from my street to the garage door. Drives the 800 in . Drops package at garage door. Backs the 800 out. Goes the same direction before he turned in my driveway.
3 different drivers. Same method. All three look like x cons who have zero delivery training.

Emergency Conditions

50 feet from my street to the garage door. Drives the 800 in . Drops package at garage door. Backs the 800 out. Goes the same direction before he turned in my driveway.
3 different drivers. Same method. All three look like x cons who have zero delivery training.
Well they probably are actually x cons with zero delivery training 🤷