FedEx Express NON-DOT Courier

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I should find out this week if I got it(though realistically I know did). So yeah we should be out there just in time for a nice Colorado winter. We also just found a nice house in Colorado Springs, it's a foreclosure and very nice deal
Good luck, It's a nice area. "Elvira" Mistress of the Dark's parents were related to an ex GF lived there, I have stayed in her parents' house. Their basement was a shrine of pictures of every famous person imaginable.

MAKAVELI

I have meds with my wife, but pension.. no. That's the beauty of having a heart attack in someone's driveway lugging a damn 5 pcs. of heavy put together furniture!
If you had medical, which UPS pays no monthly premium, would be double coverage. And your family would pay zero for that heart attack.;)

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
OSHA: "Riser height shall be from 6 to 7.5 inches (15.24 to 19.05 center manager)"

Riser height of stairs, up or down. The young bucks can do what they want, but when you have a drop of roughly 30" you need to work safely and find the stairs, as you have done. If anyone including my boss / contractor / Etc., laughed and called me an "Ol Dog" I would arrange a meeting with a manager and their senior and maybe HR for a spanking session. Always put it in writing, preferably by corporate email.
I'm not going to report my contractor who just bought me snow tires to get to work safe! Snow tires on a BMW X6M are not cheap!

McFeely

Huge Member
I should find out this week if I got it(though realistically I know did). So yeah we should be out there just in time for a nice Colorado winter. We also just found a nice house in Colorado Springs, it's a foreclosure and very nice deal

Well congrats in advance! It's nice out here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Without the medical and pension benefits of course.;)

Take a look at your new benefits newsletter. You know, the one that says your premiums are going up and tells you all those low,low deductible amounts. Check out the adoption stories on IamFedEx.com so you'll be distracted from your rape by some feel good pablum.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
What the heck you talkin' about? Are you not aware that you're employed by the industry leader in wages and benefits?

Ungrateful bum :mad:

Oldfart

Take a look at your new benefits newsletter. You know, the one that says your premiums are going up and tells you all those low,low deductible amounts. Check out the adoption stories on IamFedEx.com so you'll be distracted from your rape by some feel good pablum.
My premium went up $9 a month and my deductible went down by $800 simply by using the SELECT feature. Every doctor my family uses is in the SELECT list. Maybe your new Psychiatrists isnt in that plan. I heard your last one killed himself after hearing your miserable life stories.

bacha29

IamFedEX.com. Required outpatient therapy for all patients recently discharged from the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Center with particular emphasis on how to look into a camera and read from a teleprompter at the same time while making it look like you're not reading from a teleprompter. The mind control has clearly reached the level to where it is now less like a company and more like a cult.

bacha29

I'm not going to report my contractor who just bought me snow tires to get to work safe! Snow tires on a BMW X6M are not cheap!
If your wife's employer were to see you driving around in a Beemer how long do you think he's going to pay your health insurance premiums at about a grand per month but getting nothing back in return?