Fedex paying 500 a day to run unserviced routes

Exec32

Let's be clear. A freakin monkey can be a ground contractor. You do not innovate, you are not an entrepreneur, you do not even have your own procedures. Fedex tells you guys what to do how to do it when to do it, so dont try to make it look like you have to have any skill to be a contractor.
You guys are a joke. Your the laughing stock of this industry.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Let's be clear. A freakin monkey can be a ground contractor. You do not innovate, you are not an entrepreneur, you do not even have your own procedures. Fedex tells you guys what to do how to do it when to do it, so dont try to make it look like you have to have any skill to be a contractor.
You guys are a joke. Your the laughing stock of this industry.

A monkey can do it. You weren't required to innovate. Didn't even have to come up with procedures and doesn't require any skill.

And you still failed!

Exec32

Your excuse for sucking as a Ground contractor was that you did it for fun and weren't really trying?
Again you fail to understand, or attempt to imply that one has to make an effort to be a contractor. Listen weirdo, all you guys do is accept X liabilities for a small wage. You are not special. We classify you guys as idiots.

dezguy

Jesus H Christ on a bike!

Your:
Possessive.
It is your ball

You're:
You are.

I find it very hard to believe someone who owns multiple companies and only became a contractor for fun doesn't know the proper use.

Exec32

A monkey can do it. You weren't required to innovate. Didn't even have to come up with procedures and doesn't require any skill.

And you still failed!

Ok what part did you not get. Read slowly,,,,
And this is a fact. I terminated fedex contract, by written notice, sent to TM, Regional Manager.
Fedex failed one to many times.
Hard for you to understand?
Now take off your cheerleading outfit and go to bed because fedex is going to make you work all the way to xmas eve...lol

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Again you fail to understand, or attempt to imply that one has to make an effort to be a contractor. Listen weirdo, all you guys do is accept X liabilities for a small wage. You are not special. We classify you guys as idiots.

With "we" being guys like you and bacha.

And I've never accepted any FedEx liabilities.

Ok what part did you not get. Read slowly,,,,
And this is a fact. I terminated fedex contract, by written notice, sent to TM, Regional Manager.
Fedex failed one to many times.
Hard for you to understand?
Now take off your cheerleading outfit and go to bed because fedex is going to make you work all the way to xmas eve...lol

Of course you terminated FedEx. Why wouldn't you? You weren't able to make any money.

Exec32

Jesus H Christ on a bike!

Your:
Possessive.
It is your ball

You're:
You are.

I find it very hard to believe someone who owns multiple companies and only became a contractor for fun doesn't know the
That's why I pay guys like you to work for me. Grammar has nothing to do with taking risks, and building a business.
This is not midterms or an exam my man.

dezguy

Work for you? Ha!

Unlike the poor souls you dupe into working for you, I realize a bad deal when I see it.

Express has its fault, that's for damn sure but it's miles better than working for ground.

Exec32

Couldn't do better than express, huh. Its OK, your right it's probably better than average.

Look I dropped fedex years ago. Yes ground is a bad deal for most people, but for my drivers, we had a ball. As a matter of fact we still keep in touch.

I never offered you a job, I said I hire guys like you. You know, guys that sound like nerds.

Exec32

With "we" being guys like you and bacha.

And I've never accepted any FedEx liabilities.

Of course you terminated FedEx. Why wouldn't you? You weren't able to make any money.
We being guys like,,,,real business owners and entrepreneurs.
Working this Saturday and Sunday?

Exec32

... so you became a contractor to show "your guys" how corrupt the whole thing was?

Yeah, seems legit.

What you fail to realize is that someone can run more than one business at a time, however since you are on this forum you probably dont understand that. Ground is not a business, and yes I got a kick out of toying with the X boys and slimy contractors. The best part was showing my employees how corrupt the whole thing was.
Get this, I terminated X on my terms, walk out with my trucks, most contractors here are over leveraged and up to their a@# in debt. Are you one?

That had nothing to do with me becoming a contractor.

dezguy

Couldn't do better than express, huh. Its OK, your right it's probably better than average.

Look I dropped fedex years ago. Yes ground is a bad deal for most people, but for my drivers, we had a ball. As a matter of fact we still keep in touch.

I never offered you a job, I said I hire guys like you. You know, guys that sound like nerds.
No, I could have done better than express but made a decision not to move my family away from everything they've known.

So, using proper grammar is sounding like a nerd? Gee, and here I was thinking not looking and sounding like an uneducated dullard was the goal. My bad.

Exec32

No, I could have done better than express but made a decision not to move my family away from everything they've known.

So, using proper grammar is sounding like a nerd? Gee, and here I was thinking not looking and sounding like an uneducated dullard was the goal. My bad.
Looks can be deceiving, and stop thinking.
I hope you were not offended by my metaphor.
You and your family have a great holiday.
Seriously...

bacha29

What you fail to realize is that someone can run more than one business at a time, however since you are on this forum you probably dont understand that. Ground is not a business, and yes I got a kick out of toying with the X boys and slimy contractors. The best part was showing my employees how corrupt the whole thing was.
Get this, I terminated X on my terms, walk out with my trucks, most contractors here are over leveraged and up to their a@# in debt. Are you one?

That had nothing to do with me becoming a contractor.
From the very beginning RPS never tried to hide the fact that they were not in the enterprise building business. Not created for the purpose of creating equity for contractors but rather to acquire trucking and labor at the lowest possible cost. Only under the threat of an IRS lawsuit did they grudgingly granted goodwill in 1993 In addition to the bad and getting worse demographics of the area I was in (somebody has to cover it) I wasn't about to send somebody out there for the kind of money I was going to have available to pay them just to destroy their bodies the same way that job destroyed mine.

This is why I try to warn people interested in this caper by pointing to the fact that you are about as far away from actually owning a business as you can get. This is when you start. This is when you stop. This is what you drive. This is what you wear. This is where you go. This is how you do it. etc etc.
And here's the bad part. With the economy tanking and margins at express expected to be severely impacted God help the poor Ground slugs who have signed on and those who work for them.
When Roadway had it the work experience wasn't great but you could live with it because they was limited amount of humanity exhibited by Big R but when Fat Freddy got a hold of it that was among the first things to go. When it was to his benefit you were a contractor. When it was to his benefit you were an employee.