Fedex paying 500 a day to run unserviced routes

Exec32

You and bacha, LOL.

Nope. Didn't work today, either. Not working Monday and probably not working the rest of next week, either. Getting paid for all of it.

That's cute,,,
And you call it getting paid.
Your trucks will be running even if you claim your off.
You'll lose money Sunday, Monday, and all of next week. You know it.

bacha29

That's cute,,,
And you call it getting paid.
Your trucks will be running even if you claim your off.
You'll lose money Sunday, Monday, and all of next week. You know it.
As long as mercenary contractors are willing to take the chum and go to other barns to cover the core deficiencies of the overall operation the plight of contractors and their employees will not improve. And judging by the comments coming from Broughten Capital this AM the worst is still to come.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok what part did you not get. Read slowly,,,,
And this is a fact. I terminated fedex contract, by written notice, sent to TM, Regional Manager.
Fedex failed one to many times.
Hard for you to understand?
Now take off your cheerleading outfit and go to bed because fedex is going to make you work all the way to xmas eve...lol
And now there is a pocket of US territory that is no longer serviced by Fedex Ground because you terminated the Fedex contract?

I’m starting to believe that it is only people like you and bacha who aren’t able to see the reality of contracting with Fedex. I’m pretty sure the rest of us have a very good feeling for what we do on a daily basis.

bacha29

And now there is a pocket of US territory that is no longer serviced by Fedex Ground because you terminated the Fedex contract?

I’m starting to believe that it is only people like you and bacha who aren’t able to see the reality of contracting with Fedex. I’m pretty sure the rest of us have a very good feeling for what we do on a daily basis.
Try doing it in the demography I operated in. There was a big turnover of contractors when I was there and an equally big turnover since I left. 8 SPH is considered a high density area. and with the population going down not up and those who remain ageing the pool of cheap labor is drying up.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Come on, you know they gave it out to any other contractors in the terminal for free...

As for bacha, where is this anti-BOG area?
Send me a PM so u can remain incognito, thanks

bbsam

Staff member
Come on, you know they gave it out to any other contractors in the terminal for free...

As for bacha, where is this anti-BOG area?
Send me a PM so u can remain incognito, thanks
Not necessarily. There was a sizable contractor here that was terminated. We all suggested breaking it up and giving parts to the other six of us. Even explained how it would make the coming overlap easier. No dice. Gave it to the AO. Dick move on their part.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ouch... guess every terminal is different. Thank goodness my terminal management aren't such Nazi-driven

Exec32

"The reality of contracting with fedex"
You are not a contractor. What is that reality? Most of you guys are losers that suck up to your TM and have screwed other "contractors". Make no mistake I was able to terminate my contract because of fedex failure to service my company. That concept will fly way over your head because you have no respect for your company or employees, and you have nothing else.
"What I do on daily bases", you cant begin to grasp because you cant think for yourself. I can prove it.
Explain your marketing plan, describe your policies and procedures, provide your enterprise design and insignia, how diversified is your "company", who upgrades and designed your website and software?
Now go do what master say..

bbsam

Staff member
"The reality of contracting with fedex"
You are not a contractor. What is that reality? Most of you guys are losers that suck up to your TM and have screwed other "contractors". Make no mistake I was able to terminate my contract because of fedex failure to service my company. That concept will fly way over your head because you have no respect for your company or employees, and you have nothing else.
"What I do on daily bases", you cant begin to grasp because you cant think for yourself. I can prove it.
Explain your marketing plan, describe your policies and procedures, provide your enterprise design and insignia, how diversified is your "company", who upgrades and designed your website and software?
Now go do what master say..
So in order to be a contractor, I have to have all those things?

Why does the IRS outline all that? I think it’s cuz you’re making things up.

Exec32

So in order to be a contractor, I have to have all those things?

Why does the IRS outline all that? I think it’s cuz you’re making things up.
I forgot you just provide labor.
What I explained to you defines a business and establishes independence. The IRS considers you an employee.

bbsam

Staff member
I forgot you just provide labor.
What I explained to you defines a business and establishes independence. The IRS considers you an employee.
Actually, they don’t. You’ve gone and made stuff up, a straw man of sorts. Since it doesn’t meet your criteria, you determine it is this and not that. Whatever.

But nobody but you is beholden to you standards.