Fedex paying 500 a day to run unserviced routes

Exec32

Fedex desperately tries to avoid disaster. I know you boys cant wait to make that $, and at the same time lick some salty balls.

Mabey paying you guys better throughout the year could avoid this. But, none of you will demand
What your company needs.

Exec32

Also heard today that X is texting contractors when an area is going to become available. These routes are so valuable. Contractors are just walking.

bacha29

Also heard today that X is texting contractors when an area is going to become available. These routes are so valuable. Contractors are just walking.
That huge snow storm in the Southeast is really going to make things even more stressful. To be a successful contractor numerous factors have to be working in the contractor's favor. All you need is for one or two of them to disappear or never to have existed in the first place to wipe out even the most management savvy contractor.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I would call out sick, then cover that route offering $500... will that be allowed?

CJinx

Contingency rates make for huge paydays for anyone with spare vehicles and personnel willing to travel to affected work areas.

OrioN

Wow, I would make bank if my subcontractor allows me to go up there for the rest of peak... is your company part of the investor class group???

(Pm sent)

Exec32

FedEx is paying contractors in my terminal $10 per package to help cover failing routes.
They are jumping all over it. In most cases they have no choice, because they know what X can do to them to make things real difficult if they dont help. Practically every contractor on this forum is a coward. Most will deny it, many will claim they run their own business. I know this because X only wants cowards, it fits their business model.

OrioN

You really think a contractor would share that extra $ with you? :rofl:
Nope, I would become a rogue driver & pocket all of it myself if they allow it...

It'll be a nice change of scenery & I'll make 10x or more to cover the cost of fuel, insurance and the rental

MAKAVELI

Nope, I would become a rogue driver & pocket all of it myself if they allow it...

It'll be a nice change of scenery & I'll make 10x or more to cover the cost of fuel, insurance and the rental
Rogue? Unless you are a contractor you ain't getting :censored2:. Lol

OrioN

Well, over the summer with that single system conversion, we had drivers and managers from different parts of the country coming in to help put out the fires...

I pm'ed HD to see if he's part of the investor class group of my umbrella Corp

I'll take half of their offering plus my own FedEx box truck and show those people OrioN's "purple promise process" heh, p3!

MAKAVELI

Well, over the summer with that single system conversion, we had drivers and managers from different parts of the country coming in to help put out the fires...

I pm'ed HD to see if he's part of the investor class group of my umbrella Corp

I'll take half of their offering plus my own FedEx box truck and show those people OrioN's "purple promise process" heh, p3!
I'm pretty sure you have no say in what you will take. That's why you're out past midnight. Good luck with that. Smh......