FedEx PPA Going Away

Serf

Mickey Mantle? That's what your upset about? Mantle makes 100k a yr. How much does your father make? If your father can't pay the rent go ask Mickey Mantle and see what he tells you. Mickey Mantle don't care about you. Why should you care about him. Nobody cares.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Serf! Serf! ...you taking Ambien? :bored2:
Where’d this Mickey Mantle rant come from, hey?

and anyway, anyone asking Mickey Mantle anything these days is going to be requiring a Ouija board :wink2:

Serf

Serf! Serf! ...you taking Ambien? :bored2:
Where’d this Mickey Mantle rant come from, hey?

and anyway, anyone asking Mickey Mantle anything these days is going to be requiring a Ouija board :wink2:
Hah, I'm just smh at how any topic we broach always reverts back to politics. And I thought it fitting that I insert that quote. Nobody cares because it's true.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No excuses. There are processes and procedures in place to take care of this from start to finish. Why are you blaming the accused for the failure of the accusers to put together a case?

You live in an alternate reality, but so does Trump, so I guess that
More accurate.
You've yet to name a lie.

Go to Snopes.com, insert any Trump statement, and see what you get. I await your reply.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
More accurate.

Editing MY posts shows both your lack of intelli
You live in an alternate reality, but so does Trump, so I guess that

Go to Snopes.com, insert any Trump statement, and see what you get. I await your reply.

No reply, so I guess you found about 18,000 lies. There were a ton on the campaign trail, but "the biggest crowd ever" and "massive voter fraud" were the first 2 big ones as president. Don't worry, you have 17,998 and whatever he's added to the total today.

floridays

Mickey Mantle? That's what your upset about? Mantle makes 100k a yr. How much does your father make? If your father can't pay the rent go ask Mickey Mantle and see what he tells you. Mickey Mantle don't care about you. Why should you care about him. Nobody cares.
A Bronx Tale....... Great movie :thumbup1:.

Serf

@MrFedEx I figured you would like this. Since most all credible rumors I have ever heard come from and start at the Ramp. The whole Amazon should buy Express thing was actually a thing. The reason why it didn't go down is because Amazon did not want to have to spend the money to update FDE's obsolete tech and power pads.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Name the lies?

I gave you Snopes.com and 2 whoppers, the "biggest crowd ever", and "election fraud" lies. There are still over 18,000 untrue/lie statements by Trump that can be verified on Snopes, a very respected site that doesn't play sides.

Patiently awaiting your response.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Jesus would denounce you for leading people astray. Jesus had no problem eating with what were considered bad people.

I'm not leading people astray, YOU are, by being complicit in Trump's lies. I'm sure Jesus would have a burger with Trump, and then zap him with a lightning bolt me.

You are an enabler, sir, and a liar because you lie right along with your president.

WWJD? I think you might have some explaining to do.

Please, look at Snopes, enter a few Trump claims, and get back to me. A pathological liar, and since you claim he has never lied, that makes you one too.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
@MrFedEx I figured you would like this. Since most all credible rumors I have ever heard come from and start at the Ramp. The whole Amazon should buy Express thing was actually a thing. The reason why it didn't go down is because Amazon did not want to have to spend the money to update FDE's obsolete tech and power pads.

A possibility, although FedEx delivery tech is comparable with most other LTL carriers and UPS. I know there have been a lot of issues with mainframe MEM computer systems, but I think Amazon could handle that.

This is just speculation, but:

1. Bezos hasn't made the commitment to purchase aircraft yet. That's a big step, and reduces his flexibility and increases his exposure to loss in a downturn. By leasing an aircraft fleet he can dial it up or down at will. Airplanes are very expensive, and so is crewing and maintaining them.

2. FedEx wages are higher than Amazon. "Legacy" employees would be expensive until they retired. I would think most of the FedEx management team would disappear because they aren't Amazon-level competent. Think Dano.

3. Unions. FedEx pilots are ALPA, and Bezos is notoriously anti-union. He'd have a real fight trying to de-certify them. I've often referred to Jeff as a Democratic party Fred, because they run their businesses in similar fashion. Not employee friendly unless you're in IT or management.

vantexan

I gave you Snopes.com and 2 whoppers, the "biggest crowd ever", and "election fraud" lies. There are still over 18,000 untrue/lie statements by Trump that can be verified on Snopes, a very respected site that doesn't play sides.

Patiently awaiting your response.
No, I meant the lies that affect people's lives. You know... "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"..."Iraq has weapons of mass destruction"...that sort of thing.

bacha29

No, I meant the lies that affect people's lives. You know... "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"..."Iraq has weapons of mass destruction"...that sort of thing.
I thought you were bailing again? Where was it this time? Somalia? Try Australia . I hear the weather's great down there this time of the year. That's if you can find a part of it that hasn't been burned to a crisp.

vantexan

I thought you were bailing again? Where was it this time? Somalia? Try Australia . I hear the weather's great down there this time of the year. That's if you can find a part of it that hasn't been burned to a crisp.
Wife doesn't want me to go. I figure as long as it's not your neighborhood I'm good.