FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
We didn't "let" we voted him in over a candidate who was a genuinely worse option.
Okay guy...you know what I meant. And from what I remember, the popularity contest that is the presidency, the one who had more actual votes didn’t win. Not that I would be stoked to have that monster either. Just sayin

bacha29

The hatred has more to do with him denying Hillary Clinton her rightful coronation as the leader of this country. She was supposed to win in an embarrassing landslide that was supposed to teach a lesson to anyone and everyone who supported him and the idea of outsiders meddling in politics. Her victory was to be a ceremonial spiking of the football that would validate her platform and that of her predecessor.

Trump's victory deprived them of that and they haven't gotten over it. Not to deny they are losing their minds with the Hitler stuff, but at the root is that they viewed the election as a mere formality and headed into election night as if it were halftime at the previous Super Bowl and they were the Falcons.
Instead of getting Queen Elizabeth we got King George. Then again who would of thought that in the end it will be Robert Mueller rather than the Koch brothers who will be not only be the king maker but how long he will sit on the throne? 2018 could very well end becoming 1974 revisited . For the time being all any of us can do is to wait and see if the Constitution will hold and if Trump's handlers can keep him under control. Rest assured if they had not been able to talk him out of firing Robert Mueller last summer today we would have Pence behind the desk and Mike Pence as we all can see is no Gerald Ford.

bbsam

Staff member
The hatred has more to do with him denying Hillary Clinton her rightful coronation as the leader of this country. She was supposed to win in an embarrassing landslide that was supposed to teach a lesson to anyone and everyone who supported him and the idea of outsiders meddling in politics. Her victory was to be a ceremonial spiking of the football that would validate her platform and that of her predecessor.

Trump's victory deprived them of that and they haven't gotten over it. Not to deny they are losing their minds with the Hitler stuff, but at the root is that they viewed the election as a mere formality and headed into election night as if it were halftime at the previous Super Bowl and they were the Falcons.
You've got it all wrong. The only ones who haven't moved on from Hillary are Hannity, Trump, and everyone else trying to blow a smokescreen up for Trump's obstruction investigation. And they aren't even good at that because nobody cares about the Clintons anymore.

There was a meme around here (@newfie ?) that said something like "Losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning."

And who is "the right" focused on?

floridays

You've got it all wrong. The only ones who haven't moved on from Hillary are Hannity, Trump, and everyone else trying to blow a smokescreen up for Trump's obstruction investigation. And they aren't even good at that because nobody cares about the Clintons anymore.

There was a meme around here (@newfie ?) that said something like "Losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning."

You don't understand, it's not Who we are focused on it is what we are focused on and that is justice. Justice delayed is sweet nonetheless.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Let them have their delusions of a Clinton investigation deep state blah blah blah.

It keeps them busy and distracted from some of the garbage they want to pass.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't understand, it's not Who we are focused on it is what we are focused on and that is justice. Justice delayed is sweet nonetheless.
BS. If that were the case, Trey Gowdy never would have stopped investigating...but he did. Don't you find that the slight bit odd if what you say is true?

Uranium One, the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi,.... All of it stopped the minute Trump won the White House and all of it comes flooding back to try and help him KEEP the White House.

It will be fine

The majority of the country aside from Los Angeles San Francisco and New York City did...that’s whats beautiful about the electoral college...you want three parts of the entire country to decide who becomes president? Get real.
I think there's a problem if more citizens voted for someone else by a significant margin. I don't really care where they live.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The majority of the country aside from Los Angeles San Francisco and New York City did...that’s whats beautiful about the electoral college...you want three parts of the entire country to decide who becomes president? Get real.
40 percent of eligible voters didn't think it was worth their time to bother voting for any of those chumps. Less than half of those who took the time voted for Trump. Most of those would just vote for the (R) candidate regardless, same as the (D) side.

Don't pretend his win is some kind of mandate from the public. "Most" people did not vote for Trump, most are fed up with this BS altogether.

floridays

BS. If that were the case, Trey Gowdy never would have stopped investigating...but he did. Don't you find that the slight bit odd if what you say is true?

Uranium One, the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi,.... All of it stopped the minute Trump won the White House and all of it comes flooding back to try and help him KEEP the White House.
You've got it all wrong. The only ones who haven't moved on from Hillary are Hannity, Trump, and everyone else trying to blow a smokescreen up for Trump's obstruction investigation.
You can't speak for me and tens of millions of other American's that are thoroughly po'd because those clowns dropped the ball. Why in the hell do you think at every Trump rally "Lock her up" was the most common rallying cry. To a number you could ask the people that cried that and to the last one they still stand by it. Hillary is teflon, Bill is teflon, with all of the appearance and evidence of wrong doing appoint Mueller special counsel and see if her pursues them with the same vigor. He wouldn't. Only intellectual dishonestly would allow one to claim there are not different standards used when the Clinton's are under scrutiny. I recognize what you are, and it has nothing in common with the goals of lady justice.
lady justice.jpg

It will be fine

You can't speak for me and tens of millions of other American's that are thoroughly po'd because those clowns dropped the ball. Why in the hell do you think at every Trump rally "Lock her up" was the most common rallying cry. To a number you could ask the people that cried that and to the last one they still stand by it. Hillary is teflon, Bill is teflon, with all of the appearance and evidence of wrong doing appoint Mueller special counsel and see if her pursues them with the same vigor. He wouldn't. Only intellectual dishonestly would allow one to claim there are not different standards used when the Clinton's are under scrutiny. I recognize what you are, and it has nothing in common with the goals of lady justice.View attachment 177902
That only makes sense if you disregard the fact the Clintons have been under some type of investigation for 30 years and the best that was found was a hummer in the oval.

floridays

I think there's a problem if more citizens voted for someone else by a significant margin. I don't really care where they live.
Pick another country then, the electoral college decides the winner. You should vote with your feet, no one is forcing you to stay, it's one freedom that remains.

floridays

That only makes sense if you disregard the fact the Clintons have been under some type of investigation for 30 years and the best that was found was a hummer in the oval.
Absolutely untrue and you know it. Did you see me use the name Mueller, you know your pit bull. Put them under that type of microscope and they would never see the sunlight again. But it won't happen, Lady Justice does not pertain to them. One recent example, interviewed by FBI, no sworn oath, no taping or transcript. Deny it.

bbsam

Staff member
You can't speak for me and tens of millions of other American's that are thoroughly po'd because those clowns dropped the ball. Why in the hell do you think at every Trump rally "Lock her up" was the most common rallying cry. To a number you could ask the people that cried that and to the last one they still stand by it. Hillary is teflon, Bill is teflon, with all of the appearance and evidence of wrong doing appoint Mueller special counsel and see if her pursues them with the same vigor. He wouldn't. Only intellectual dishonestly would allow one to claim there are not different standards used when the Clinton's are under scrutiny. I recognize what you are, and it has nothing in common with the goals of lady justice.View attachment 177902
Nope. Y'all forgot all about Benghazi for the first eight months of the Trump presidency. We have a whole thread here that went almost as dark as TOS activity here as soon as Trump won.

floridays

Nope. Y'all forgot all about Benghazi for the first eight months of the Trump presidency. We have a whole thread here that went almost as dark as TOS activity here as soon as Trump won.
It may have gone dark but the reason it was brought back up was because it has been used to give evidence of the double standard being used currently. I personally am po'd that it was dropped and want answers. I still am waiting for the answer to exactly where was Obama when it was all going down. There is still no answer to that question. Benghazi is no only a Hillary question it is an Obama question also. Take your own poll, tens of thousands are still not satisfied with the answers. You tell me, where was Obama? Why did they lie about what "instigated" the attack. Why did Susan Rice specifically, go on tv and lie, I know "At this point what difference does it make." If this happened on Trump"s watch tell me you would be satisfied if it was dropped after a show House investigation. You have the opportunity, tell me you would be satisfied. I'm begging for one speck of intellectual honesty from you and @It will be fine.

Meat

Pick another country then, the electoral college decides the winner. You should vote with your feet, no one is forcing you to stay, it's one freedom that remains.

Glory Days,

You openly have admitted you treated your father like :censored2:.

Do you have any children, and has Karma set in?

Why would you think any man would respect you when you didn’t respect your own father?

bbsam

Staff member
It may have gone dark but the reason it was brought back up was because it has been used to give evidence of the double standard being used currently. I personally am po'd that it was dropped and want answers. I still am waiting for the answer to exactly where was Obama when it was all going down. There is still no answer to that question. Benghazi is no only a Hillary question it is an Obama question also. Take your own poll, tens of thousands are still not satisfied with the answers. You tell me, where was Obama? Why did they lie about what "instigated" the attack. Why did Susan Rice specifically, go on tv and lie, I know "At this point what difference does it make." If this happened on Trump"s watch tell me you would be satisfied if it was dropped after a show House investigation. You have the opportunity, tell me you would be satisfied. I'm begging for one speck of intellectual honesty from you and @It will be fine.
I have always believed Benghazi was a big ZERO because people die in war zones. And I don't care what lie she told hours after because I believe the truth would have put CIA assets still in theater at further risk.

If you want to find the truth about Benghazi, send Devin to leak CIA sensitive material.

And for my own tin foil hat moment (maybe), I believe Devin would end up dead soon after.

floridays

Glory Days,

You openly have admitted you treated your father like :censored2:.

Do you have any children, and has Karma set in?

Why would you think any man would respect you when you didn’t respect your own father?
What's up fella? You're off the point but I don't mind answering. Yes I did treat my father badly, and when you get older and reflect there will be many things you wished you had done or not said when a funeral takes place and he's not around anymore. Both of my parents would tell you I was a good son and both were immensely proud of me. But upon reflection there are many things I am not proud of. I have two sons and karma is not hitting me. I'm less abrasive to them, it is a different relationship, I'm their father, not a son that may feel he has to prove he has nuts. As with other things in life, as you grow older you'll find out that you didn't know everything, but concerning this forum you don't give in on what you know or your beliefs unless fully persuaded. Nice attempt to get in my kitchen, you failed miserably. But come back, it was nice speaking to you.