FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

floridays

I have always believed Benghazi was a big ZERO because people die in war zones. And I don't care what lie she told hours after because I believe the truth would have put CIA assets still in theater at further risk.

If you want to find the truth about Benghazi, send Devin to leak CIA sensitive material.

And for my own tin foil hat moment (maybe), I believe Devin would end up dead soon after.
Some clown was convicted for a stupid video that they blamed for the attack. Some poor slob lost his liberty because they chose not to be truthful before the election. It was not a war zone, it was outside an Embassy. I'm glad my father and friends didn't serve with people like you, a US serviceman at minimum, wants to attempt to help or rescue his brothers under attack.
You despise Nunes because he is a bulldog in search of truth.

floridays

Glory Days,

You openly have admitted you treated your father like :censored2:.

Do you have any children, and has Karma set in?

Why would you think any man would respect you when you didn’t respect your own father?
Meat, I assume my response to you was satisfactory, If not I'm willing for you to expound more from your youthful wisdom and teach me some more.

floridays

Bet your grandma knows more about taxes than you.
Actually you didn't mention taxes, you were speaking of the percentage that was withheld bonus vs raise. They aren't actually taxes until paid. When they become taxes it will be at the rate you fall in. Until that point the higher withholding would just mean potential loss or gain if invested via time value of money. Or it could mean the delay of a purchase. But I hate to say this, if someone is concerned, do as DIDO said, change your withholding.

Oldfart

Not slow, got it all. You've been all over the lot with this one. The quote I tagged you mentioned TAXES again, thus my response. If you want to negate higher withholding of bonus offset it by having no money withheld on regular payroll. You'll never under stand, your mind is stuck on one rail.
Withholding TAXES taken out of your weekly paycheck. 25% mandated by the IRS. Once again, you proved me right.

floridays

Withholding TAXES taken out of your weekly paycheck. 25% mandated by the IRS. Once again, you proved me right.
They are withholding dollars to insure you can meet your TAX obligation at the end of the year. The money does not become tax until you file and meet your obligation, until that time it is money the government is holding to make sure you don't blow their take at the strip club

Oldfart

I will never understand why you would allow the government to “hold” any extra amount of money. You could be earning interest on all that $. It blows my mind.
I have family that counts on enormous tax returns to go on vacation, pay property taxes and other expenses. That's their yearly plan. They don't have the discipline to save money on their own so they count on the government to save it for them.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
40 percent of eligible voters didn't think it was worth their time to bother voting for any of those chumps. Less than half of those who took the time voted for Trump. Most of those would just vote for the (R) candidate regardless, same as the (D) side.

Don't pretend his win is some kind of mandate from the public. "Most" people did not vote for Trump, most are fed up with this BS altogether.
Lol

floridays

I will never understand why you would allow the government to “hold” any extra amount of money. You could be earning interest on all that $. It blows my mind.
Some people have reasons, and in their personal experience it might be a smart choice if they lack self-control. Why do some people take loans on their 401-k for frivolous reasons? No self control.

Oldfart

They are withholding dollars to insure you can meet your TAX obligation at the end of the year. The money does not become tax until you file and meet your obligation, until that time it is money the government is holding to make sure you don't blow their take at the strip club
Now I see. The Federal Withholding is NOT a tax.

I guess this from the IRS website is incorrect. It explains how to figure withholding.

Subtract STEP 1 from STEP 2 to determine your taxable gross wages. STEP 4: Use the tables below to calculate the amount of Federal income taxes. Be sure to use the appropriate table based upon your marital status (single or married) as marked on your current W-4 Form.